Edit ...Timeout.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Edit ...Timeout.

Unread post by jammy395 »

Ok, right out with it........
A five minute WTF (or whatever it is) edit yer own post time is far to fukin short.
I dont like it one wee bit.....It stinks.
If you fukin post it, you should be able to edit it......
One week timeout sounds more like it.
A min 48hrs min.

Anyway when the fuk and who brought this sudden change into fukin force....
I will think twice abouf posting owt From now on..

Cunts. :evil:

jammy395

Re: Edit ...Timeout.

Unfortunately "I will think twice abouf posting owt From now on" will have to remain. :naughty:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

:lol:

jammy395

Daniel Quinn wrote::lol:
So Dan ....Whats so fukin funny. :!:

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

I'm with Jammy on this

If you use technology forum via a mobile and spot mistakes or typos after posting its not always possible to get signal back within 5 mins if you're on a train, which I often am.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

We had an incident where Selby was saying how he wanted all his content and and membership removed at AoS because of Marco. *A member* (that member being also a member at AoS) posted here in support of him. Marco emailed him that if he didn't remove the mail he would be banned at AoS, so he crumbled and removed that post. You even said he should grow some, so you must remember. I cannot let Marco moderate our forum by proxy as content is OUR property. I can imagine in 95% of cases there is no problem but it is to deal with bullying cases like this as we don't know how often it is happening. I only know on this occasion because I was told.

If you (or anyone) can think of a better way to deal with this I will obviously consider it.

jammy395

Well im afraid Selby is a chiken shit for being dictated to by a prick like Marco, its a shame the actions of one member seems to have spoiled our editing rights simply because he aint man enough to stand up to bullies.

:naughty:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

FFS Jammy are you at the bottle in the morning, read it again, it STARTED with SELBY. The PERSON who gave in and removed a critical of Marco post at the moment is anonymous.

You seem to be posting perfectly well, don't you! so if you have a problem either re-post the post asking for the original to be replaced in a note at the bottom, or PM me to alter your post, simple.

jammy395

:angry-screaming:

A 3 min edit time is shit..........

So its fukin Marcos fault not Selbys is it...... :!:

So obviously Marco dictates none the less.......wtf

Anon .......Why Who Where What Which. :mrgreen:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Jammy (sigh!) you even commented on it. It is in the AoS thread a few pages back, I think it happened Thursday. You will see a Selby post and there was another after it that was edited by removing the content. I saw a blank post so removed it. The person involved emailed me why he had done it and I went up the wall about it. It shouldn't happen that Marco can threaten and bully our members to stop them being nasty or even just critical or taking the piss out of him. It obviously doesn't work with us happy band of those he has banned from AoS, but we have members we share with them, and you will note they never post anything critical of him or AoS as they are under threat as well of being banned. Sooo this edit rule is all I can think of to protect our content from things like this, if you can think of a better way then please do and post it here.