Shall we have our own election

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: Shall we have our own election

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Back to the UK :)

I think we're all going to regret this last few hours :(
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

jammy395 wrote:SNP - Cause we want more powers up here in scotland & Ultimately independence. (And i think Nicola is hot). :o :oops: :mrgreen:

UKIP - Cause anyone that can make a dent in the Clusterfuk that is UK Imigration gets my vote. (And Mr Farage looks like a cheeky scamp). :guiness;
Nicola Sturgeon hot? :character-grover: :animals-cow: :animals-pig: :animals-frog: :orcs-buttshake: :confusion-scratchheadyellow: :confusion-shrug: :puke-front:

Only when compared to the other party leaders. :puke-huge:

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/
Lord Ashcroft’s final poll has topline figures of CON 33%, LAB 33%, LDEM 10%, UKIP 11%, GRN 6%. Full tabs are here
Ipsos MORI have final figures of CON 36%, LAB 35%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 11%, GRN 5%. Full details are here.
Populus have final figures of CON 33%, LAB 33%, LDEM 10%, UKIP 14%, GRN 5%. Tabs are here.
Finally ICM have published their final figures for the Guardian. Yesterday’s interim numbers were 35-35, today’s final figures shift only slightly to CON 34%, LAB 35%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 11%, GRN 4%.
After 624 seats it's Con 36.6%, Lab 30.6%, UKIP 12.5%, LDem 7.8%, SNP 4.9%, GRN 3.8%

Well done Opinion Pollsters. :clap: Useless gits.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Well the country as spoken as much like hifi fora , the country is full of idiots , shysters , self interested bastards and con men . I shall retreat to comfort of my family , safe in the knowledge that a socialized economy and society will arrive long after my death .

I shall be doubly sad as Walter White will leave my life tonight as i watch the last five episodes of braking bad . They say you can tell what kind of person you are by how quickly you lose sympathy for WW in his transition from lung cancer teacher to drug lord . All i can say , is that given the state of our fractured , divided and dysfunctional nation I am with you right their till the end Walter .

I am seriously considering reinventing myself as Saul Goodman . Fuck you , call DQ.

kimangelis
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Should be interesting to see how the Hoose of Commons canteen menu will change over the next few weeks... Perhaps...

Haggis Neeps and Tatties
Mince and Tatties
Haggis Mince and Tatties
Mince Neeps and Tatties
Deep-fried Pizza Neeps and Tatties
Deep-fried Mars bar Haggis Neeps and Tatties
Chips
Extra chips

BTW.... Did you know that Las Vegas and Glasgow are the only two cities in the world where one can pay for sex with chips?

Did you get to vote on the rigs Jammy, and who is your new SNP for Buckie and Arctic Ocean South?
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I see no other choice but a federalist agenda http://www.federalunion.org.uk/uk/ or a new election when people realise that the status quo wont work anymore.

There is so much triumphalist crap coming out of Scotland it is frightening, they behave like children, they should be left to face the consequences. And should be ignored when they come crying to Westminster or the Bank of England. This Scottish result is the result of pure emotion, no logic, no common sense, stupid political vandalism. They would have voted for a dog on a lead with a SNP rosette if it was being led around by one of the Fishies.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

kimangelis
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Don't agree with you Doc. Yes there is a lot of triumphalist doo-doo coming out of Holyrood just now. Personally I'm dreading the sure-to-come anti-English bullshit I will have to tolerate here over the next few months (no longer 'cos I'm leaving). But I'll survive...
However the Scottish Parliament does have the Scots people at heart and are certainly much more egalitarian than Westminster.... unless you feel Westminster is egalitarian? Personally I don't.
It will be interesting to sit on the sidelines from Somerset (or wherever), and watch how things pan out. I've been here in the Scottish Borders for 20 years, and stayed only until my daughter left home. There's good and bad here. The bad is certainly bad, the sectarianism, ant-English crap and the like, but I can't help feel this is the shake-up that British politics needed.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Perhaps this anti English rhetoric is having an effect, and making me feel anti Scot, but last night every time I saw a fish with a stupid grin in its face it just made me want to stick a pie in it.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

I dont think the scots are anti english ,more anti being told what to do by a bunch of English public school bastards in westminster.
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Fri May 08, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.