Jessa I luv im....do you.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
istari_knight
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessa I luv im....do you.

Unread post by istari_knight »

He's a nob... As I'm sure he'd be the first to admit.

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

istari_knight wrote:He's a nob... As I'm sure he'd be the first to admit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:He can afford to be one,why should he worry.
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Wallace....he should worry.....cause it will be spring soon and he will have to cut his lawn.

Sandman
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by Sandman »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:There is always someone who sits on the fence. i think they like the attention it brings :mrgreen:
or the sensation :lol:
Turntable Double platter Lenco GL75 re-plinthed / Hadcock GH242SE Copper / NVA SC cable Cartridges Decca London Blue & Gold Phono NVA Phono2 2x PSU CD Audiolab 6000CDT > Teac UD-H01 Streamer Bluesound Node2 > Teac UD-H01 Pre NVA P90SA Power (Tweeters) NVA A30 Power (Mid/Bass) NVA Forum LE mono Interconnects NVA SSP Speaker Cable (Tweeter) NVA LS5 Speaker Cable (Mid/Bass) NVA LS6 Speakers NVA Cube2 Mains NVA BMU

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I hate the bugger and have little time for smug, self-satisfied, condescending people like him. So no Jammy, I ain't sitting on the fence where he's concerned!
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Unread post by Stemcor1990 »

The guy is a low-rent James Bond wannabe. How many people can hit somebody in the workplace and get away with it. People are turning a blind eye to Jessa's behaviour because they like top gear so much. There is a dangerous parallel between this and Jimmy Savile's public persona. Just to be 100% clear , I am in no way indicating that Mr C is some kind of sexual deviant.

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

I can't say that I "hate" anyone, dislike and despise yes (Cameron and Milliband sit with these words nicely) but hate - no.

As for Jezza, he knows what he's about and he's nobody's fool. Breath of fresh air in the PC mad Country of ours we now inhabit. Question, is it ours anymore?

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Yes its Even Stephens (And fuk knows how Stephen became Even in the first place ?)....
Will the Bumper Sitters please move... :lol:

joe

Unread post by joe »

I'm sitting on the fence because a) I don't watch TV so don't have much idea about Clarkson's on-screen persona and b) I don't know whether he actually punched the BBC producer, so don't know whether off-screen he's actually a violent psycho or just a loudmouth.

I'm surprised at the amount of emotion some bloke off the telly provokes, whether positive or negative. It's not as if he runs a hifi forum.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Despite Joe pussy footing about whilst listening to "love me do" hate is in the lead ,yeah ;)