The English Class System

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Re: The English Class System

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Yet AoS and other forums are allowing kits for these things to be promoted and sold through their forums. It doesn't take much intelligence to work out what is going on. Note they are only being sold as kits, why because it is legal to sell LDRs as components in the EU because the component trade is international and not all markets have banned Cadmium, but the EU has, so the only rule they can enforce is finished goods. So these dangerous crooks try to get away with it by selling kits and shift the responsibility on to the kit builder, that is all that it is about. I have tried my best to tell the truth and warn people to have the loudmouthed know nothing idiots who run and populate forums shout me down.

This is not like smoking maybe killing you in 20 or 30 years, you inhale the fumes from a broken or burning LDR and you are in trouble - full stop. It is not like lead, that just makes you thick, perhaps that is the problem, they have all been sucking a bit of lead.
Oh so true, I did the same and just got a hostile response, so we have warned them what else can we do?
It can be done so imagine it.

phlakaton
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The English Class System

Unread post by phlakaton »

Back to topic.....
I believe this explains all !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00hhrwl
Main:
Speakers-NVA CUBE 1
Amps-NVA T.D.S.