Dogs

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Daniel Quinn

Re: Dogs

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

As a final nail in the coffin of my partner returning to work any time soon , we have just acquired two 8 week old kittens . Which mean the list of things to keep out of the hifi room as now increased .

Which reminds me -

on pm on radio 4 last nite - 2 interesting stories -

1- cats do not necessarily like being let out , they can be bullied by other cats and thus lettign them out can make them anxious and ill . so said a professor . He didnt actually tell you how to spot if your cat was a bully or being bullied though :doh:

2- The eu are to declare war on cadmium. They are concerned as a heavy metal it is working its way in to the food chain through careless disposal . First on their hit list is cadmium based artist paints .

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

My Mate Dave says if you get a balloon and rub it real quick up and down yer wooly jumper, then slowly touch a cat's nose with the balloon there is a loud crack and a big blue spark can be seen........... :o :animals-cat:

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

works better if you only rub the balloon in one direction
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I love my pussies me ;)
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...