Strange Cargo.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Strange Cargo.

Unread post by jammy395 »

Every so often he goes off on one when he becomes completely indecipherable, usually with case reversed on the keyboard. It is hilarious and well worth the wait, it is almost like a modern form of street poetry and dig into it and you see some quite astonishing (probably accidental) insights juxtaposed with the hilarious overstatement. Hopefully we will get one tomorrow after the election results.

Alas Not.......I am stuck oot here on my wee (Totaly Tea Total) Rig in the middle of the North Sea.
At least im on Night Shift so I will see the results unfold.......Win loose or draw the Bevvy & Partys will need to wait till i get home on Monday..... :twisted:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

southall-1998 wrote:
jammy395 wrote:Well that was quite a long rant Kim, but im afraid "Grounds Keeper Wullie" say's........
KISS THIS.........!!!!.jpg
:guiness; :laughing-rolling:
I thought groundskeeper willie was supposed to be muscular?

S.
Does look a very PFM bum :mrgreen: :mrgreen: doesn't it.

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

That reminds me, I need to find a gym again. My shoulders were beginning to look good, but now look shit. I've stopped working out.

S.
Shane Lonergan.

kimangelis
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

I know he's a 'Jammy', and I get as much of a laugh out of it as you do! I may be daft but am not stupid.... Just like tipping the apple-cart and see to where the apples roll.... :mrgreen:
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Doc that shot was taken years ago, before Willie discovered the Haggis, Neep's & Tattie plan.... ;)