Our face.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our face.

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Does he have eyes? DBH doesn't need eyes as he has glasses :mrgreen:

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Ph.D. is a bald, bespectacled, lab-coated scientist from "Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today." The character has no eyes, only completely transparent, lensless glasses, giving the appearance of a stereotypical absent-minded intellectual. His first name is borrowed from Robert Bunsen, after whom the Bunsen Burner was named. His last name is a reference to the honeydew melon, to which his head bears a striking resemblance.

Honeydew's experiments usually cause great harm to his very nervous and long-suffering assistant Beaker, a nearly mute Muppet with a shock of reddish hair. Honeydew worked alone in the first season of The Muppet Show, but from the second season onward, the luckless Beaker would always be present.

Some of the inventions that were created and tested included: edible paper clips, a gorilla detector, hair-growing tonic, banana sharpener, a robot politician (played by Peter Ustinov) and an electric nose warmer. In response to the ancient quest of alchemy to turn lead into gold, Honeydew created a device that turned gold into cottage cheese.

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

Heh he heh. Aye Doc, he does have eyes - very small ones made to look so because of the glasses he wears, he also worked in a laboratory on adhesive technology where he actually helped me with the adhesives I used with my earlier LP12 sub chassis experiments. He's long since retired from the Lab.

I'm back off to listen to wonderful music as presented so naturally by my doc modded JPW AP2's :dance: :dance: :dance:

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

joe

Unread post by joe »

southall-1998 wrote:
joe wrote:Image

Are you the twin brother to Agatha Caulfield? :mrgreen:

S.
I have no idea who Agatha Caulfield is, but I have no twin sisters, so no. Two older sisters and one younger brother.

brit-pop
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brit-pop »

Is there a sticky somewhere on how to post pics please?

For the life of me I cannit dee it!

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

you need a photo hosting account ,ie photobucket .

one you have opened one and uploaded your photos to the site , the site will give each photo a http link for posting the photo.

copy the link.

come back to the forum , make a post as normal click on the insert image icon and paste the link in the space and post as normal

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You must use the [IMG] link at a file hosting site. I use tinypics.

brit-pop

Me in Columbian cocaine baron mode at a friend's party a couple of years ago. The broad at my side is now my Mrs.

brit-pop

Me in my beautiful city just the other day

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Were is that , it looks like London , indeed it looks like were me and doc went for a drink 1 year ago this week :o Boy doesnt time fly .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Bloody Northerner :mrgreen: I once made the mistake of taking a Red Sea cruise as most of the passengers seemed to come from Newcastle. After a few days I was getting to the point that if I heard another wye aye (sp) I would have jumped overboard.