Lonely

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Lonely

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I seem to be mostly on my own on the forum at the moment apart from a couple of Bots, been like it most of the day :(

Shevans
Great Britain

Re: Lonely

Unread post by Shevans »

:violin:

I do look in :D

Andrew
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Andrew »

I've been doing some household chores and also having a move-around, experimenting with bits of hifi, although I have looked in a few times. I had no Internet for a week recently, although I did get on via a wifi hotspot ance or twice.

It's been fun playing with other bits, but putting the NVAs back was so much more fun :D

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Im offshore / Nightshift again, so will post when i can, mostly between 11.30pm & 2am depending on how many ugly wires i have to kill.... 8-)

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

Well known cure for being lonely...GET ON WITH MAKING THAT SOUNDCORD I JUST ORDERED... :character-oldtimer: :character-spongebobdance: :happy-smileygiantred:
Just don't retire,cause you never get a day off. :think:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have come back from Spain with food poisoning, I was shaking all the way home on the plane and spent most of the flight on the loo, and from the airport, with a temperature. Apart from checking emails and forums for a little entertainment I have spent all day in bed.

gus3049

Unread post by gus3049 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I have come back from Spain with food poisoning, I was shaking all the way home on the plane and spent most of the flight on the loo, and from the airport, with a temperature. Apart from checking emails and forums for a little entertainment I have spent all day in bed.
Bloody typical of you young buggers these days. No stamina. A little tummy upset and its all "poor likkle me" and off to bed to be waited on hand and foot.

Get back on yer feet and start soldering. Live longer that way anyway. As you know 'old solderers never die' :roll:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I might today, but yesterday my hands were shaking so much with the temp I had (down this morning) I wouldn't trust any solder joint I made.