Jammy comp No 2.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Andrew
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jammy comp No 2.

Unread post by Andrew »

I like it! Should I start a thread peoples and do you like the Naim? ......oops, I mean "name" :lol:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Comps are dead simples - I Like the "fit a caption format" but what ever rocks yer boat.....
But I only do it cause my ex hifi kit is starting to take up too much attic space.

And Fuk giving it to Oxfam - Cause in my hearts of hearts, I know the poor wee buggers will never ever plug it in (NO POWER) or apprieciate my free disc "The Lion sleep's tonight"

Shit I know - But fuk it (That's just the way it is)....Who sang that....... :think:
-

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

Tight Fit :D

jammy395

"Tight Fit"

Yes I know Andrew.....There must be only so much electric blankets a wee deprived kid in 87% of the world can use....
He / She don't ask if fitting a zero ohm resistor to a Sony amp would make things better.....
He / She don't ask if jammy could draw a mk 4 speaker - Would I wake up dry.....
Is it true Marco has 2 Ball's for a chin.........
Does Anesthesize like heavy metal.......
Does Slinger like Gospel....

The world is fuked up, But not half as much as Tony L or Marco.................... :o :twisted:

Because this pair of clowns...Would censor the world if it didn't fit their fuked up agenda.

The Sheep are now leaving _ slow but sure - will be interesting to see who is the last to leave.......!!!!!

jammy395

Last pricks to leave the sinking ship.....Feel free.

Avole
Synsie
DSJR
Ninanina
Whatsnext
MVV
ETC ETC ETC ETC .