Blackbeard

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
John Rackham

Re: Blackbeard

Unread post by John Rackham » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:54 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 pm
freefallrob wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:44 pm
Deleting my posts now? Well I tried to be civil about it.
Now over a day since any form of forum activity by Blackbeard, is this game set and match for the Royal Navy.
Sadly for you, you are as usual quite mistaken. How silly to declare victory for yourself before a shot has been fired!

Good to see that B.B. has gotten under your skin quite so much. I understand that the next phase will be quite different.

Toodlepip.

(And thanks for the charming PM you sent, warmed my heart it did!)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:47 am

Well more information, he has given away that this is being planned as a group, he is just a mouthpiece. Finding the group is not hard - me thinks.

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

John Rackham wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:54 am
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Now over a day since any form of forum activity by Blackbeard, is this game set and match for the Royal Navy.
Sadly for you, you are as usual quite mistaken. How silly to declare victory for yourself before a shot has been fired!

Good to see that B.B. has gotten under your skin quite so much. I understand that the next phase will be quite different.

Their chief weapons are swear words, emoticons, exclamation marks and LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTERS FFS!!!!!!!! 'Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

Chunk McDaniel
Great Britain

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:51 am

These guys need to take a long hard look at themselves. Grown men acting like primary school kids. Veiled threats slander and bile towards an elderly gent ( sorry Doc). What a bunch of twats. For what for a supposed hobby where we should all have the common goal of better music.What are they achieving. Come up to Glasgow for the weekend.I would love to shove your pieces of eight and the parrot up your stern. Bunch of cowards hiding behind keyboards and hassling people for no reason. I will even pay the train fare. Toodlefuckingpip.

kellerist
Hungary

Unread post by kellerist » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:26 am

Chunk McDaniel wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:51 am
These guys need to take a long hard look at themselves. Grown men acting like primary school kids. Veiled threats slander and bile towards an elderly gent ( sorry Doc). What a bunch of twats. For what for a supposed hobby where we should all have the common goal of better music.What are they achieving. Come up to Glasgow for the weekend.I would love to shove your pieces of eight and the parrot up your stern. Bunch of cowards hiding behind keyboards and hassling people for no reason. I will even pay the train fare. Toodlefuckingpip.
I agree with every single word. I hope that it’s the greatest joy in their life. Considering the time they are spending on it, maybe it is...

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 am

kellerist wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:26 am
Chunk McDaniel wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:51 am
I agree with every single word. I hope that it’s the greatest joy in their life. Considering the time they are spending on it, maybe it is...
+1
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:24 pm

If B.O, beer bellies, impotence and cardiac arrests were contagious then we'd all be shit scared of these arseholes.

But they aren't.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 pm

No, but Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks were quite potent in the ring. :character-oldtimer: :orcs-buttshake: :violence-impact:

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:53 am

Have to admit that I was wrong about you joining here Simon - some of the best posts I have seen for a while :guiness;
LP12,Ittok,DV10X5,Phono2(twin supply),P50/A40's,LS5,SSC,Rega Ela mk1.
Sony cdp xb930,Alessandro ms1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Well about 30 phone calls so far today either a silent line of some muddled Indian voice in the background call centre. If this is the level of attack :lol: next will be phone calls at night, followed by Taxi's turning up, followed by a 5 ton delivery of sand in the front garden. AND if they follow their hero Marco then it will be dog shit in a envelope posted through your door - or I think they said it was dog shit, but how do you know :think:

Pathetic children. Or mostly one child with multiple coloured sock puppets.