Blackbeard

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Blackbeard

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Blackbeard it has turned out is indeed black. He joined snakeoil a while back and was sickened by the racism expressed there. It seems he is one who has an anti white (or Brit) chip on the shoulder, and to be honest if I was black I would have one to. It will be a few more generations and more mixed blood for it to go away. Just to big myself up with him back then when just about everyone was racist in the UK and full of racist humour like Love thy Neighbour and the Black and White Minstrel Show I was at Tottenham Tech just about the most mixed race college anywhere on the planet. Our gang was Jamaican, BG, Trinidad muslim, Mexican, Nigerian, Cypriot, Oz, Armenian, Thai. My best mate who I stood for the student union with was from BG, this was one of our publicity photos outside the college in 1965.

So if you are looking for anti racist then look here.

And BTW you should recognise him.

John Rackham

Re: Blackbeard

Unread post by John Rackham » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm

I'm awfully sorry if anyone disagrees, but I think giving him his own thread just gives oxygen to a troll and bully like him. Why feed his ego?

I also don't understand the relevance of him being black or white to be honest.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 pm

If you were black you would probably understand. There must be a reason why a person I don't know, has never met (I am sure I would know if I had) obviously knows nothing about me, but obviously has picked parts of my character as seen on line to despise. I will try to see eye to eye with anyone, the only persons I see zero chance of that working with are Marco and Rudi. Why does he hate me, perhaps if I give him a point of contact there could be a chance of a day one. I obviously can't do that at Wigwam and he has said he reads here.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Come on someone must recognise him. I posted this photo years ago here as well so those that remember that stay out of the competition. His close friends called him Monty.

ArloFlynn
Great Britain

Unread post by ArloFlynn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm

I have not posted anything in months. Which on is...? I want to say Bernie Grant?

John Rackham

Unread post by John Rackham » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 pm
If you were black you would probably understand. There must be a reason why a person I don't know, has never met (I am sure I would know if I had) obviously knows nothing about me, but obviously has picked parts of my character as seen on line to despise. I will try to see eye to eye with anyone, the only persons I see zero chance of that working with are Marco and Rudi. Why does he hate me, perhaps if I give him a point of contact there could be a chance of a day one. I obviously can't do that at Wigwam and he has said he reads here.
You clearly have much greater life experience than I possess. I'm afraid by my own admission that I have lived a quite sheltered upbringing, and not lived in mixed communities. Even at school there were only a few ethnic pupils who boarded, and came from China and India mainly.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Blackbeard? Also known as Marco?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Well I think you have that wrong from my investigations. He turned up at snakeoil invited by Rudi as Rudi hadn't been banned from Wigwam then and was doing the same as the pirate in disrupting the forum. Anyway he said at snakeoil he was black and said they should cut out the racism otherwise no one would take them seriously, can you imagine anyone taking them seriously :lol: then Jammy posted saying we are all wogs here and the pirate no longer posted and his posts were removed. So for me that is pretty conclusive, also it doesn't seem like Marco's style, he has to be recognised in the end so he can be applauded.

It is the episode at snakeoil that makes me think there may be a point of contact, as it seems daft to be hated and trolled and stalked by someone you don't know. I would meet him with pleasure to make peace. So I am trying to show him parts of me he hadn't realised existed.

Yes it is Bernie - Bernard Alexander Montgomery Grant, we used to take the piss out of him over his middle names, which is why we called him Monty, it seems his parents had a thing about British 2nd world war generals. Randy bugger, could I have told the press some stories, there were these two young ladies from Stafford when we were youth hostling in the Lake District I always remember. Ho Hum old mans musings.

ArloFlynn
Great Britain

Unread post by ArloFlynn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:35 pm

'' there were these two young ladies from Stafford when we were youth hostling in the Lake District I always remember. Ho Hum old mans musings.'

Blimey! that's my neck of the woods too. Where was my mother that summer...?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Trying to remember my ones name, got it Vivienne Richards, lived in Eccleshall Road (posh detached house), 'cos I went up to stay with her when her parent went on holiday that summer. Had to sell some of my records to get the train fare.