snakeoilaudio

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Karnevil9

Re: snakeoilaudio

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:33 pm

You know nothing about him & why he come across bragging about money & what he has. I know because the exact same thing happened to me, He has recovered & done well where as i never recovered.. So its best button it i say.. He is actually a proud man of what he has achieved

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:35 pm

He is, as someone once said of someone else: 'A self-made man who worships his creator'.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Problem is Alf Garnet and loadsamoney became affectionate characters. Sometimes comedy can be two subtle .

No good thinking aren't you the clever one when 70% are laughing at the wrong thing.
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:40 pm

He is a complete arse and his own worst enemy.

BTW just had an email from an old friend or yours saying its your fault and the other flies around him that make him as bad as he is. I say that is no excuse we have to take responsibility for our self and our own actions.

Extract from email.

They are poison to be avoided.

Rudi isn't half as bad as he seems and one can even feel sorry for him.

The trouble with Rudi's world is not so much him as some of the real malcreants that buzz around him ( and who betray him / abuse him, yet he keeps getting back involved with them ! ).

Avoid like the plague and get rid without waiting for a reason. Simple as. All forums should follow this rule.

I repeat, the ones you really have to watch out for are the flies, e.g that poisonous, slippery one called Andre and who goes by various names, and its should be most obvious who he is currently here - "karnevil".

No, I'm not involved with them - not for many many years and I avoid their world like the plague. Every forum would be advised to do similarly.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Well IMO I have seen a better side of you than that guy has. So I and others here want to see more of that you and less of the other, but your decision.

Karnevil9

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Whats that i was saying about Slimey back stabbers. People dont like me cos i wont play the game & hate discipline
Last edited by Karnevil9 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Plus you've have more flounces than Cinderella's ball gown.

Karnevil9

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Yup famous for it, Frustration you see

Karnevil9

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm
Well IMO I have seen a better side of you than that guy has. So I and others here want to see more of that you and less of the other, but your decision.
So you admit words on a screen from the same person can put across a different person? Ill admit im jeckyll & Hyde.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

That you are, that is why I have given up booting you and just trying to encourage the good one.