HiFi Foo Fight

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Re: HiFi Foo Fight

Unread post by Stemcor1990 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Thanks for quoting me. I feel proud to have made a small contribution to HFF. Bloody typical of the Daily Mail though........

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

As my alter ego Dr Evil Hunnybun I have designed an anti foo and slurp sucking machine, it makes liberal use of graphite / graphene and all the other bullshit stuff that does marketing wonders for anything hi-fi, forget the inky blackness of the glass ceiling, this is pure and white. Any slurper / rip-off merchant plugged into it will become a born again seller of VFM music making gear. I have decided MCRU will make the perfect test, if we can make him honest it will work on all of them.

So from members of my Evil Clan ooop in Yorkshire I need volunteers to kidnap him and bring him down to my secret lab in Sidcup. In one piece with wallet intact as the test at the end of the process is him handing all his SR Fuse profit to the Blind Dog Society (they are so well behaved).

BUT if the machine fails and instead changes MCRU into a Master Criminal I will be so cross that -

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Muhaha...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am

If I come up with anymore do you want it here and copy across (or not - your choice) if you want, or by PM.

Dr Evil Hunnybun could have lots of laughs in him.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

The Dr Evil hi-fi world domination team has another project in hand. Behind Il Duce / El Farto / Big Dumper / Mr Smut / Marco's castle / palace in Wrexham is a pub, behind the pub is an enormous council estate for which his abode is the gatehouse.

We are looking for a council house to rent that overlooks him or his entrance so we can see his reality and not his foisted on us delusions. Such as his morning walks, are they real or a waddle down to the corner fag shop. How big and ugly is he now, as he has banned photos of him. Is his car as wonderful as he say or just a noisy taxi. Does he sunbathe in the nude in his garden. All material that will probably get cult status at youtube.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am
If I come up with anymore do you want it here and copy across (or not - your choice) if you want, or by PM.

Dr Evil Hunnybun could have lots of laughs in him.
I've just received this reply from HiFi Foo Fight:

Dear Dr. Evil

The HFF editorial team must remain independent, so cannot accept articles from forum owners, especially wicked, criminal masterminds.

We may be interested in an exclusive interview with you, though - don't worry about the time involved, we'll make up all your answers for you.

Warm regards, keep up the evil work,

Admin

PS. Would a Russ Abbott mains filter be a worthwhile upgrade for your slurp sucking machine?
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 09, 2018 11:30 am

No but a Torlyte table made a massive difference - it collapsed.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed May 09, 2018 11:33 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 11:30 am
No but a Torlyte table made a massive difference - it collapsed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will pass that on to the HFF team. Looks, to me, like a headline in the making ;)

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed May 09, 2018 11:34 am

Oh, they've also asked me if you'll put up a photo of your slurp sucking machine..

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am