HiFi Foo Fight

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: HiFi Foo Fight

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:47 pm

"The hifi industry is not out to get NVA."

Let us look at this statement, the facts in the matter make it wrong, and history has proved it. The reasons are obvious, we challenge the status quo and make them look criminal in their slurping, on top of which they cannot compete with us on musical terms either, all in all this makes us #1 enemy, they pretend to ignore us but behind the scenes via trolls, glove puppets sock puppets they try to block me (and nva) off, deny us freedom to tell the truth. I have just had an example at Audio Abattoir. I have a membership there I forgot about and thought I would use it to see how many of them were coming to Kegworth. Simple innocent question, all the shit then gets thrown at me, people who haven't posted for years appear, I respond as honestly and politely as I can, but still the owners close the thread THERE IS YOUR PROOF.

Inversely "The hifi hobby is not out to get NVA", now this statement is largely right, apart from those who play the man not the ball and want to have wars. FACTS all it needs is for someone, anyone, to try it and compare, a vast number of them will see the light as is PROVED in our user reviews, and are then musically happy. Some as I say want to play with me not the subject, not a good idea, as I will not put up with any lies or insults being put up without a response. So they end up damaging their nose to spite their face, and two that I know about have sold whole systems for peanuts just to reach the end of their war, how stoooopid can you get. Good part is some people here like Alibaba and fisherman got special bargains, for me that is a win situation, nob heads I can do without.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 pm

It seems Savvy is still throwing his toys around as I wouldn't let him break our rules, seen it so many :roll: times before. What is needed is to separate reality from fiction 1/ the forum 2/ me 3/ NVA, in this case none of them are associated, if you break the rules of #1 you will get a strike - full stop, if you disagree with #2 I couldn't give a shit I will just argue back and prove you wrong. It matter fuck all in all of this if you own nva or not. A strop is a strop get over it or piss off.

Yes the forum is quiet, in fact it has done it before and will do it again, fads come and go, multiple poster like Karni and Jammy who contribute nothing but aggro leave holes in content, bound to. What we want is quality AND TRUTH NOT BULLSHIT here and we have largely got it. Do you want me to do words daily or what''s for dinner threads - FFS see reality for a change before you loose it just to find something supposedly funny to say. Anyway we are morphing more and more to a NVA centric forum, bound to happen.

Foo blog used to be satire, bent truth, now it is becoming lies, think again.

This is on topic and not ad hominem because of that, it is the subject - just remember if you don't want another strike I am not the subject of this thread.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:06 pm

Throwing my toys around? Nah, they cost too much to start doing that, lol.

You're entitled to your opinion of Foo Fight. I disagree with your view, and I won't be taking it on-board, but thanks, all the same. I've no agenda against HFS, HFS members, NVA or yourself.

Talking of my toys, though, the AP10H lost the right channel before Easter. I bought it home to try in the main system this evening; same result. I'll start a thread for return and repair.

PS. All forums have been pretty quiet - I think it's the weather.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:36 pm

The AP10h is not a toy, you know perfectly well what I am talking about even if you refuse to admit it. You wish to change me for some reason and I am not for changing. I find the best way to be is not to try and change, either accept what is or piss off. Again I am not the subject, this is just advice, from a friend believe it or not.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:36 pm
The AP10h is not a toy
Of course not - just a lighthearted turn of phrase - if you're in any doubt, read the review of the AP10H that I posted here?
You wish to change me for some reason and I am not for changing.
Understood. I will not be pursuing any such efforts.
I find the best way to be is not to try and change, either accept what is or piss off.
When I want to post here, I will. When I don't want to post here, I won't. I have no agenda outside of that.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Quote=savvypaul - "When I want to post here, I will. When I don't want to post here, I won't. I have no agenda outside of that."

Then you are not admitting reality, not very HFS then.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm

BTW WTF is a repair thread, if it has gone wrong just send it back and I fix it, why does it need a thread, or is this to *expose* that some nva things go wrong. YES like any company a have a constant stream of repairs 2 or 3 a week , not bad as I have been making them for nearly 40 years.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:22 pm
Quote=savvypaul - "When I want to post here, I will. When I don't want to post here, I won't. I have no agenda outside of that."

Then you are not admitting reality, not very HFS then.
On this issue, we have a different view on what is reality.

I won't attempt to change your view, because you have already told me that it will not change.

My view will not change, either.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 pm

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm
BTW WTF is a repair thread, if it has gone wrong just send it back and I fix it, why does it need a thread, or is this to *expose* that some nva things go wrong. YES like any company a have a constant stream of repairs 2 or 3 a week , not bad as I have been making them for nearly 40 years.
Of course things occasionally need repair. It's no big deal.

Fella buys multiple bits of NVA kit...one bit later needs repair. Hardly an *expose*. Couldn't even make a foo fight article out of it ;)

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 am

So why try and make a foo thread here, just send it back with a covering letter.

Reality IS that you have / had an agenda regarding me and my attitudes, you have proved it in attacking me consistently over the last couple of months here when ever a thread opportunity arose, it is here in black and white so it is your reality as well. This confusion of yours over reality is behind the diminishing quality of foo fighter too.