HiFi Foo Fight

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: HiFi Foo Fight

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:48 pm

"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 pm

And leaving the EFoo with a No Foo Deal has been ruled out by a vote this week in the House of Commons. :epopc:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Another unfair and untrue comment about NVA. Do you understand what cost plus is?

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 pm

FFS it is obviously a wild exaggeration and a ridiculous scenario. I will stop posting Foo Fight updates here if you are incapable of basic perspective. I'm fed up of your constant martyr syndrome. I own thousands of pounds of NVA gear FFS....no wonder fewer people post here nowadays. Get a grip...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 pm

I have a grip, and basic lies even excused by "wild exaggeration and a ridiculous scenario", will not be tolerated without comment. It has precisely nothing to do with how much NVA you own. You should know me by now I will not put up with lies and insults about me and NVA, pisstake I can handle, you need to look at your wording.

What is this nonsense about the forum, you and a few others elsewhere seem to have got this nonsense in your heads, the forum is more active than it has ever been. AND with the most accurate information, more than any other forum. Your membership is entirely up to you and always has been. We have gained members we have lost members, like all other forums. Just because half a dozen people with keyboard diarrhea are posting pointless stuff on another forum you frequent is meaningless for us, apart from that keeps the bollocks away from us. That has had far more effect on AoS than here. they are no competition for us, far too much ignorance and amateur / apprentice opinion. They are challenging to be AoS mk2 without Marco and his smut and ego. TAS tried this and failed miserably we will see if AAddicts survives, at least it seems to have broken away from snakeoil.

I will not comment if you look at your wording as there are many on the web who would love to say what you write is true. So many scared stiff of NVA, and even this forum.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 pm

No-one is scared of NVA. They only refuse to talk about NVA because of the ridiculous defensiveness and paranoia that immediately confronts any comment that is considered to be even the slightest bit critical or misinformed. The hifi industry is not out to get NVA. Other forums are not out to get NVA. This place would be much, much busier if you didn't fly off the handle every time someone says something that you dont agree with.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

David Brook
Austria

Unread post by David Brook » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:09 pm

ADMIN EDIT - removed as spam.
Opinions are like arseholes, every one's got one!

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:14 pm

June will be the end of May... ;)

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 pm
No-one is scared of NVA. They only refuse to talk about NVA because of the ridiculous defensiveness and paranoia that immediately confronts any comment that is considered to be even the slightest bit critical or misinformed. The hifi industry is not out to get NVA. Other forums are not out to get NVA. This place would be much, much busier if you didn't fly off the handle every time someone says something that you dont agree with.
OK enough you don't like us then piss-off.

There has been proof for a decade or more over multiple forums of NVA being put down, it is fact not conspiracy theory and anyone with any intelligence can see it in the archives.

Neither I or this forum has changed in over 10 years including two hacks and hi-jacks, and nether of us are going to change. It is you who has changed for what ever reason. You continue in this vein and I will remove you from the forum as you are now disrupting it and other members, your choice.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 pm

If it is now forbidden here to challenge and disagree then it is not me that has changed. NVA gear sounds excellent and the business model and principles make it very strong value for money for intelligent users. If you dropped the 'everyone is against me' mantra then NVA would get a wider audience. If saying that is considered disruptive, so be it.

I've said what I needed to, so I'll leave it there. If you want to remove me, I cannot stop you...

HiFi Foo Fight Blog