Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:07 pm

I just wanted to 'talk about the gear' in a little enthusiast forum away from the 'mainstream.'

The chap who criticised the build of NVA should realise that it's THREE people now being affected by his comments (two especially as they work side by side and do the bulk of it now), not just the one obvious target...

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:42 pm

I've been asked to point out that the 'NVA' at the beginning of the Doc's quote earlier was not in the original text at all.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Who asked you, and is he denying he was referring to me and NVA (which was totally obvious and could not have been any other person or manufacturer), if he is then he is a liar.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:25 pm

There seems to be a fair bit of editing going on. Part of a post earlier today on Rudi's hello thread, concerning work and retirement, criticised his "penny milionaire" bragging and his general attitude. It has now gone.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/MCRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler-Qutest/MCRU PS, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system
Chord Mojo (also HP amp), NVA P20, A20, Cubettes, SSC, LS3.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:02 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:10 pm
Who asked you, and is he denying he was referring to me and NVA (which was totally obvious and could not have been any other person or manufacturer), if he is then he is a liar.
Are you going to reply to this?

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:58 pm

I wasn't intending to as I thought the main answer was obvious, but when I asked for clarification, Naim, Croft (and valve gear in general) and Exposure was mentioned, for various reasons associated with the comment's content. I got the impression that NVA is no longer going to be mentioned, not in an AOS way, just not talked about as the interest is elsewhere with other products. Nobody likes all this, but I only mentioned it because I felt for 'Boy Friday,' who may not look around other forums as you do, but who makes a hell of a lot these days and does his best (I don't know him otherwise).

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Someone would have to be brain dead, or blind not to know for certain it was NVA Westie was referring to, now he is just trying to cover his tracks His posting since he decided to fall out with us here and with me, at TAS, at ALL versions of mk2 snakeoilaudio / Audio Addicts have shown his posting record on this. The man is a nasty liar now trying to cover for himself, given the opportunity I would love to have him in a court room.

People should go back and read his loving devoted posts about NVA here, before he decided to show his real personality, and compare it with now. Same for Jammy, just because I wouldn't choose him in an argument with DQ. I just admin-ed according to the rules per usual, and others. Note how these arses all congregate together to focus their bitterness.

I have no right of reply to their lies and bitterness having been banned in order to remove my right of reply. BUT as with all the others who try to use that ploy they are checkmated by this forum, where THE TRUTH is told about ALL the things in this hobby that need to be told - and boy do they hate it - mostly because they see the number of lurkers who are reading it. THEIR MEMBERS and potential members seeing them for who they are. We like members but we love lurkers.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Quick heads-up to note that Jez "Open All Hours" has just joined... :epopc:
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 pm

He was very vocal on PFM taking the piss out of the cat litter box before the thread was deleted. He will provide some entertainment.
And northwest of Pegasus

Sonore microRendu/MCRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler-Qutest/MCRU PS, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system

Out and about

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Pauld who is a past Coherent shill has posted on the cat litter box thread but is quite restrained. I suspect he fears ridicule.
And northwest of Pegasus

Second system

Out and about