Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:52 pm

So what does NVA stand for that is negative, please tell me, if you feel that way you shouldn't own it. You are bordering on advice again, opinion yes advice NO! advice on the law I will accept from you.

If the avatar is removed then obviously *MY* *NOT NVA* actions definitely have the consequences I want.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:56 pm

To me life is very simple, if you don't like how this forum is run then don't post here. If you don't like what NVA does then don't buy it and if you own it then sell it. If you don't like me then ignore me, don't think you can advice me or insult me as I wont put up with it - too much water under the bridge for that.

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:59 pm

As Frank Zappa put it:

'You're probably wondering why I'm here
And so am I, so am I'

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:06 pm

You seem to be happier licking Marco's arse it seems to me. For a while you seemed to have a balance between the two forum, but now it is criticism of me and none for Marco, it seems you have made your choice.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Oliver has removed Rudi's 'Richard Dunn' avatar on two occasions. Both times shortly after I had pointed it out to him. Once a few days ago, once today. On both occasions he felt that removing the avatar was the right thing to do. This has been the consequence of communicating with respect and goodwill.

I have reported Rudi's use of Slinger's avatar.

Oliver has played a straight bat and shown a desire to avoid inter-forum 'nonsense'. I believe he wants to continue in the same vein. Assuming that Westie backs him, then the 'turbulence' should not last long.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm

IMO wishful thinking as history has shown different, but good luck in your endeavour. Bigman has already made a veiled anti NVA comment today - he wont resist it. Again IMO you will become tools of the "nonsense", and what nonsense is that, I still don't know why I was banned and CN definitely doesn't know as all he did was join, no posts, and was banned - nice place eh!

I have already copied the post Bigman made at AoS saying he wanted the forum so he could attack NVA products, this was the intimation as the initials NVA cannot be said at AoS. I repeat..................

"One of the last places left to sensibly discuss certain brands. When owners of other forums are pressuring the Audioaddicts members about Their use of the Forum, I think it showed a real insight into how much of a threat they saw it as. Lots of REAL truth on there. Now lost."

So he has already outlined what he wants.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:56 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm
Oliver has removed Rudi's 'Richard Dunn' avatar on two occasions. Both times shortly after I had pointed it out to him. Once a few days ago, once today. On both occasions he felt that removing the avatar was the right thing to do. This has been the consequence of communicating with respect and goodwill.

Oliver has played a straight bat and shown a desire to avoid inter-forum 'nonsense'. I believe he wants to continue in the same vein. Assuming that Westie backs him, then the 'turbulence' should not last long.
As I said would happen my picture is back up again. Wishful thinking, their history shows their intentions.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:56 pm
savvypaul wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm

As I said would happen my picture is back up again. Wishful thinking, their history shows their intentions.
I agreed that Rudi will not change.

But, Oliver is not Rudi.

Lets see what happens...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Westie condones it so he has probably over ridden Biggy.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Not removed and now this has been published below the picture.

Toad Neck fan club