Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:53 pm
Not the same guy as he lives in Grimsby and owns no NVA according to his membership. Our Antonio lives in Rickmansworth and has virtually nothing but NVA.
It's the same. Antonio moved a while back.

His post at AOS:

My real name is Dave and am living in Grimsby. My main sources are a PTtoo tt and a Project RS Box cdt/Calyx24/192 dac. I don't do streaming. Amps, phonostage and speakers cannot be mentioned.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Well he is wrong they can be listed that was part of the deal struck with the mods by Marco on the "make NVA and Richard Dunn not exist please". Product owned can be listed.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Clear Up Begins After Addicts Are Evicted!

http://hififoofight.org/2018/11/12/clea ... e-evicted/
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Bigman (or maybe one of his sock puppets) has taken over the admin and running of audio addicts. It seems with its end and now the unburdening of the web from snakysnakymadtownoilbath he needs somewhere he can diss me nva and hfs as it is a compulsion, a need, a manic drain on his sanity and brain power (what little there is of it).

His motive as shown in an earlier post at AoS, of course we cannot be named there.

"One of the last places left to sensibly discuss certain brands. When owners of other forums are pressuring the Audioaddicts members about Their use of the Forum, I think it showed a real insight into how much of a threat they saw it as. Lots of REAL truth on there. Now lost."

Lets see what the little eeediot invents about us now.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:24 pm

I am still banned. When it first started I was banned before I could post anything. Is that unique. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:44 pm

It shows the agenda, as that is its only purpose as Bigman says in his AoS post.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:47 pm

Well it seems savvy and stu want to post there, good luck with that. The attacks on anything to do with me will be along very quickly and if you try to tell the truth or defend then you will be called all the usual insults again. On the REALITY of the previous incarnation truth wasn't a priority in any way.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:43 pm

Always good to keep lines of communication open...if possible.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:59 pm

What so they can use them against us, me, nva. Do you seriously think Biiiigman would do it otherwise - just watch and read.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 pm

So far only the usual snide comments about me are from Hucker and Jammy, but for all to see is that Hucker is allowed to have an image of me as his avatar and "Richard Dunn Image" written above it. This is against the forum rules, against their forum software company rules, against the new on line bullying rules, against every known piece of decency. Piss taking photos occasionally are fun, yes, but a constant avatar of a another individual, especially as that person is banned and has no way to redress this APART FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that it is allowed shows the agenda of the admin and one of the main purposes of the forum. And you members from here are supporting this behaviour by supporting them with membership and active posting - thanks!.