Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Audio Addicts (ex The Audio Forum)

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:28 pm

True colours are being shown http://audioaddicts.freeforums.net/thread/47 not sure if this will get it as I have to read via a proxy server.

But Hucker has put up a thread entitled his Avatar and dancing with pleasure about it. Admin is on line and nothing is being done about it. So I think you should all think about whether you want to be part of this illegal and immoral forum behaviour.

BTW Blackbeard has joined and is on line so expect more of it.

slinger
Great Britain

Unread post by slinger » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:38 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm

I have reported Rudi's use of Slinger's avatar.
My avatar?
If it happens again, and you spot it, then PM me would be nice so I can kick their arses.
Amps - NVA P50, A30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 pm

This goes against most of their forum rules. If ever there was proof it is snakeoil mk 2.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler/Qutest, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system
Chord Mojo (also HP amp), NVA P20, A20, Cubettes, SSC, LS3.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Now the true colours are out, Westie and his strange opinions are still in control of this forum. Bigman has been shat on. Insulting and illegal Avatar impersonating me with the insult calling me Toad Neck is still up, it is just the thread that has been locked. He cannot resist attacking me himself, so now you see the real clothes on the beast as they say.

Westie
Administrator
Ankle biter. Leg humper.

Member is Online

Post by Westie on Jan 9, 2019 19:16:31 GMT
Guys, whilst it was decided that forum avatars are not “discussion” of other forum personas, we really do t want discussion of avatars to stray into the sort of territory we’d like to avoid.

Some of us have very strong feelings towards certain individuals, but we don’t want AA to became dominated by inter forum warfare. Especially when some people thrive on conflict and use it to make themselves relevant. Sometimes the ignoring such people isnafr more effective.

We are supposed to be all about the gear, with a bit of banter to add flavour. The last thing I want is to have a forum devoted to personalities, especially certain personalities. I’ve therefore locked the thread.

***********************************************************************************************************

I wish they did ignore me but some members there are incapable of it, and so it will go on. If I was ignored I wouldn't need to waste my time looking there, as there is nothing of consequence, but a few muddled minds.

Once again I never start conflict never have done it has ALWAYS been aimed at me first, I just refuse to turn the other cheek. I would be much happier if I didn't have to respond to this crap they create. Remember there is a day one offer, which is not being responded to - so who is still looking for conflict - certainly not me, piss take and corrects of lies and false information is all I am about.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:41 pm

The forum has a report abuse link. You have grounds and might be able to get the whole thing shut down.
And northwest of Pegasus

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler/Qutest, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system

Out and about

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm

I cannot as my IP is banned, the only way I can view this nonsense is through a proxy server, so others will have to do it.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:04 pm

One of Rudi's sock puppets is using my picture now and dissing NVA and the Doc. Cant report it as i am banned.
And northwest of Pegasus

Second system

Out and about

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:08 pm

It wont stop as long as Westie stays in power, they (the trolls) continually look for ways to make conflict. Because he supports and encourages them and was only forced into the avatar decision by Bigbloke.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:13 am

You old members will remember the days Jammy and Westie loved NVA and sung its praises, well time and the desire for conflict now creates these lies and deliberate attempt to insult and damage us.

NVA "I’m also not interested in anything “hair shirt”, especially if it looks like it’s been made on a kitchen table, dictates what you can and can’t use with it and has no protection built in, Any kit that goes tits up and takes other kit with it should come with a guarantee to pay for consequential damage. I hear all the “less is more” arguments but when you experience better sounding kit that is protected, you tend to conclude this “minimalism” is BS and an excuse for lazy or incompetent design."

Westie even copied the original wooden case Cubettes and built his own ones.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:28 am

What happened to the mook who wanted a quiet life and put up an 'inspirational' quote about foresaking conflict.

He is now just like any other wanker. What a pilark.
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS