Snakeoilaudio.

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
joe
Great Britain

Re: Snakeoilaudio.

Unread post by joe » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Daniel Quinn wrote:Joe have you joined that forum ,you need join to see it in all its glory .

it is not possible to abuse any one of them . Jammy is still moaning about pictures of toddler dq on this forum on the same day somebody posted a picture of their penis and a dead Jewish women who was exposing her breasts whilst hanging from a tree whilst a Nazi soldier takes the 1944 equivielent of a selfie .
Not joined, and from what you say, it sounds like somewhere to avoid.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:23 am

Its a mad place for mad people, and all talking to themselves through multiple memberships. You expect normal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frasernash

Unread post by Frasernash » Wed May 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Frasernash wrote:
Classicrock wrote:They deserve a thread so we can have a pop at them and new member Jammy. Seem obsessed with having a go at the Doc so deserve some payback. At least a mutual hatred of Marco who they think is even worse than Doc. :mrgreen:
I found some of the comments quite funny as they are anti bling HiFi but then I looked at the film section and it was vile remarks and just stupid.
maybe there film section better than I thought the put a link to a film called connecting rooms with Bette Davis and a nice MGC filmed in Bayswater.

IPNIGHTLY

Unread post by IPNIGHTLY » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:42 pm

What is it with all these snakeoilaudio penis' trying to disrupt this nice respectable forum ?

The absence of a grasp of the English language is the first sign that one of these little 'tits' have surfaced again. And the use of a posh little emoj or two is the second sign that they have got board with wanking and talking to themselves on that poor excuse for a forum.

I spit on your grave 1978 ? hows about we piss through your mother's letter box and leave a steaming curler on her front doorstep. :grin:

Quilted pillow

Unread post by Quilted pillow » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 am

Eh......That should read Snakeoilaudio Penises actually. :guiness;

IPNIGHTLY

Unread post by IPNIGHTLY » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 pm

I see snakeoil is a member only forum. Does member mean dick ? I can't believe i even wanted to look at it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 pm

They do that when they get paranoid they are going to be sued.