The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
User avatar
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: Muppet Labs
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:31 pm

On the forum front page there is a list of those logged in. I looked three times this morning on every occasion no mods present, it is easy to see their names as they are in a blue colour. So I must have just been unlucky in picking those moment - I think not.

Just looked again and three are there logged in at this moment. Someone told them to do their job?

User avatar
savvypaul
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Durham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:31 pm
On the forum front page there is a list of those logged in. I looked three times this morning on every occasion no mods present, it is easy to see their names as they are in a blue colour. So I must have just been unlucky in picking those moment - I think not.

Just looked again and three are there logged in at this moment. Someone told them to do their job?
This link gives a list of all WAM mods; click on their individual names to see their profile and recent activity: https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/staff/

They seem to have 9 mods who are active most days. I'd expect that number to be a little down over the holidays, for obvious reasons.

they seem to have plenty of coverage.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

User avatar
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: Muppet Labs
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Why are you telling me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post as I wish, post as you want within the rules and cut out the ad hominem.

They have a section for showing who is on line, I use it and will continue to use it.

User avatar
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: Muppet Labs
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm

AGAIN ATM there are no mods logged in, you need to look at what I am looking at and not invent your own path. Are you now their #1 apologist here? I do not deny your opinion you are welcome to it, AND SO AM I !!!

User avatar
savvypaul
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Durham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:06 pm
Why are you telling me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post as I wish, post as you want within the rules and cut out the ad hominem.

They have a section for showing who is on line, I use it and will continue to use it.
I am merely pointing to factual information.
Last edited by savvypaul on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

User avatar
savvypaul
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Durham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:21 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm
AGAIN ATM there are no mods logged in, you need to look at what I am looking at and not invent your own path. Are you now their #1 apologist here? I do not deny your opinion you are welcome to it, AND SO AM I !!!
Of course you are welcome to your opinion...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

joe
Posts: 1094
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by joe » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:51 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:21 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm
AGAIN ATM there are no mods logged in, you need to look at what I am looking at and not invent your own path. Are you now their #1 apologist here? I do not deny your opinion you are welcome to it, AND SO AM I !!!
Of course you are welcome to your opinion...
Yeah, but you're not entitled to invent your own path. That's well out of order.

User avatar
savvypaul
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Durham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 pm

joe wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:51 pm
savvypaul wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:21 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm
AGAIN ATM there are no mods logged in, you need to look at what I am looking at and not invent your own path. Are you now their #1 apologist here? I do not deny your opinion you are welcome to it, AND SO AM I !!!
Of course you are welcome to your opinion...
Yeah, but you're not entitled to invent your own path. That's well out of order.
It was when I was appearing on Junior Kick Start...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

User avatar
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: Muppet Labs
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Off topic so posts will be removed if this carries on.

I was told I was wrong so I showed where it showed I was right, now let it go. How anyone can defend that bunch or arses is beyond me, but you are entitled to your own opinion but NOT to deny mine.

User avatar
savvypaul
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 pm
Location: Durham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 pm
Off topic so posts will be removed if this carries on.

I was told I was wrong so I showed where it showed I was right, now let it go. How anyone can defend that bunch or arses is beyond me, but you are entitled to your own opinion but NOT to deny mine.
I don't deny you your opinion...

...and I forgot about it (whatever 'it' is), 45 minutes ago.

My reply to Joe was a Half Man Half Biscuit lyric - something that would amuse him, but not related to the WAM, I admit. Feel free to remove it, especially if it is spoiling the thread.

Regarding the WAM, I pointed to factual information.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2/ Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Metrum dac / UR Simply Italy /NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Post Reply