The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:36 pm

CN211276 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:13 pm
Sending abusive PMs should not be permitted and is well beyond banter. No action was taken when I reported it. If I had responded in a similar way I think I would have been banned.
And it wasn't just you, anyone seen to have any association with me came in for at least the fringes of these attacks. We were treated differently - deliberately

= BIASED MODERATION

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:29 pm
Off course you are being silly, you are not me, you were not a target or if targeted only because of me. No one else I have seen on the recent incarnation of the forum has been targeted the way I was, it has stopped now because the job is done. You tell me you can't see this. There were many who were targeted during the days of the old cesspit that was the old Wigwam, which incidently had the same rules, most of the same mods, you expect it to be different, they just modify it a bit because of a new owner. They still think it was something special, maybe a special piece of shit would be more valid.

For me it is now the same situation as AoS, they deserve the same attention, and they will get it from me, others can do what they want.
My posts were about my own experiences, ergo they are not silly.

I was not commenting on your experiences.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:16 pm

It seemed like it as you were responding to my post, but hey-ho words are fun.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Does the Linn forum work as a sub forum for Wigwam, doesn't its blind mesmerised collective closed mind break every *Wigwam Way* old and new. Can you imagine it on the old forum, there must be many chuntering minds out there looking at it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:11 am

I have been told there are negotiations for picking up other manufacturers forums as the companies are finding them more and more toxic. Naim and Cyrus springs to mind. Do they get sub forums as well.

So should I start to negotiate HFS and NVA forum aspect to be absorbed as a sub forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think not :naughty:

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:29 am

What is the point of absorbing forums were members can't be controlled? If those forums close some will find their way to Wigwam in any case. Obviously they don't like more conflict but for some reason they put up with it unless it involves NVA in some way. Quality of discussion will reach a new low point.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:59 am

All on line communication unless it is to their paid mouth pieces is toxic for them. They want and miss the old way where the only information you could get was from magazines and retailers - that could be controlled so not toxic, they are scared they have no control, best to feed it out as they know it wont die but try to sideline it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:09 pm

NOT ONE mod has been present on the forum today - less and less are doing their job, get rid of the whole feckin' useless bunch of them.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:09 pm
NOT ONE mod has been present on the forum today - less and less are doing their job, get rid of the whole feckin' useless bunch of them.
Tony_J has posted 3 times today

Oldius has posted 5 times today

bandit pilot, bazzer, cable monkey...all posted within the last 24 hours

Where are you getting your info from?
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / BTE Designs Lenco 59 / ATP-12t / Denon 103 / NVA Phono2 / GSP Revelation / Vortexbox Appliance / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / RME ADI-2 dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / Marantz 2015 / NVA Cube 1 / Klipsch Heresy 3 /NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H / Grado sr225e

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Its fake news