The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Rabskirabski

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Rabskirabski » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Again. Seriously, it's only hi-fi. I fully understand that to you it is a business, but to most of us it is a hobby. Taking it (and people's posts) too seriously does nobody any favours.

I am now virtually at the stage of begging you to not respond to trolls or negative comments, because when you do, you simply inflame things.

Now you can delete this, as you may think it falls under the 'ad hom' rule, in which case we are just playing a pointless game.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:39 pm

In other words I will do what I bloody want to you whether it is fair, biased, or what ever else I decide. Do you seriously expect anyone to take that rule seriously, it is impossible to adhere to, because you just do what you want anyway.

Give me proper rules that are specific and able to be followed as we have here and I will stick with them with pleasure, as it stands I could post ANY post on ANY subject and be pulled on it, as I say you need to get your act together.

For normal wam members it is not a problem but for me it is because members of your team as you have just confirmed are continuously looking for excuse to shut me up or get rid of me.

Here would be a a good first rule - we only allow the truth to be published here. And if challenged people should be able to prove it is the truth.

As you can see I am still seriously pissed but I appreciate your effort to find fairness amongst all this bias. BUT I will only post about it here I will not pollute your forum with it. So what am supposed to do in future if someone rewrites my post or tells lies about me or NVA - just put up with it??????????????

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:43 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:27 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:13 pm
Savvy - No he hasn't. Anyway I asked you, it was your decision to create this part of the thread.
OK. I would say you have frequently been in breach of these parts of the AUP:

UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT, LANGUAGE
Joking and banter are not just allowed, but encouraged. Profanity is only allowed in the Pub Car Park section. Personal attacks, racist, sexist or homophobic comments or any comments that breach any laws are not allowed under any circumstances. Any posts not in line with this will be deleted immediately and may result in a permanent ban of the user.

ABOVE ALL
Keep it fun, keep it funny. It’s hifi, nothing more.

Also, publicly questioning mods decisions (as explained by Rabski)
OK if you believe that then there is no point it further communication, the first part is just insulting me and not true so please do not communicate with me in the future if you believe this as communication between us is incompatible. So far it has all been ad hominem from you, I have let you have your say, but from now on OUR RULES apply to you, any more ad hominem will be removed and strike applied.

Rabskirabski

Unread post by Rabskirabski » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:49 pm

That is not what I said at all. Now you are doing what you accuse others of, and distorting totally out of context what I stated. And again, you are telling me what to do, how to do it, etc.

Yes. You could have a post pulled on any thread, but only if you break the rules. FFS look at all your posts that still stand and look at all the others that we haven't pulled. We have let you get away with things you would never allow here, yet we are 'biased' and don't follow the rules.

If someone 're-writes' your post, then just report it and we WILL pull it. As we always have done. Arguing back, inflaming the situation and then blaming the mods is totally the wrong way to get something like that sorted.

NOBODY is looking for an excuse to get rid of you, but you have given us many reasons to do so. Despite that, you're still free to post, yet we are all biased against you? Seriously?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Rabskirabski wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 pm
Again. Seriously, it's only hi-fi. I fully understand that to you it is a business, but to most of us it is a hobby. Taking it (and people's posts) too seriously does nobody any favours.

I am now virtually at the stage of begging you to not respond to trolls or negative comments, because when you do, you simply inflame things.

Now you can delete this, as you may think it falls under the 'ad hom' rule, in which case we are just playing a pointless game.
It is you lot and Peter who insists on me being trade I just want to be me and ignore NVA, but I am not allowed to. I would react and behave EXACTLY the same way when faced with the insults and lies I am forced to see thrown at me.

I say again you expect me to ignore lies and personal insults against me do you, well it wont happen, it is not possible, it is your job to deal with them, your post report system simply doesn't seem to work I am mostly just ignored. I try and send messages and told not to. I am willing to leave the posts alone and ignore it for a finite time say 1 hour, but if not dealt with then I have A RIGHT TO RESPOND within your rules or not I AM TALKING ABOUT COMMON JUSTICE.

Anyway best to leave me alone to fume, I will fume less as time goes on but at the moment I am so pissed off with my treatment I will just make matters worse. As long as your team wants me out even though a couple of you don't then there is no answer to this, you know perfectly well none of this is deserved it is all based on meme that the old crowd perpetrated. It is very simple in my life, don't throw shit at me and I wont throw it back.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 pm

"but only if you break the rules" but there are no rules apart from how a mod interprets them that is my point, take it or leave it it is my point. Where am I telling anything *I am discussing and putting opinions*, my OPINION is you need to get your combined act together.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:03 pm

"We have let you get away with things you would never allow here, yet we are 'biased' and don't follow the rules."

If you have the same rules as here I would abide by them but you don't so why should I when no one else does - that is daft.

Rabskirabski

Unread post by Rabskirabski » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 pm

I think it is best we all leave this now. You have your point of view and everyone else has theirs.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:07 pm

"and distorting totally out of context what I stated"

Show me how I have done that as I don't see it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Rabskirabski wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 pm
I think it is best we all leave this now. You have your point of view and everyone else has theirs.
it cannot be left because people will still break your rules and attack me and NVA until you deal with it. deal with the *source* of the problem not blame the victim.

And it might be a good idea to stop members of you team joining in the way Tony J has upping and loving insulting posts to me, that make a high confidence level this will be solved doesn't it.

I am staying away from Wigwam but if one of these arses comes back and attacks me or NVA and you don't deal with it I WILL, getting banned or not. I can assure a full record is being kept, because if you wish to talk about rules your should read about your as a mod and your forums responsibility to its members.