The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Caps Lock

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Caps Lock » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:48 am

Has it gone whatever it was?

BillyBones
Great Britain

Unread post by BillyBones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Yes, quite rightly it has been removed.
P20 + A30 + LS3 + SC + Squeezebox Touch + Yiang Sheng DAC-01A + Onkyo C-S5VL CD Player + Synology DS118 NAS + Cubettes sat on top of 70cm Atacama stands

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Looks like the mods at Wigwam are insisting on going back to forum warfare again. If that is what they want they can have it. The mods groups is split about me and there has been conflict, but the Dunn Haters have found an excuse.

As you all know I refuse to sit in village stocks to have tomatoes thrown at me.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:29 am

It's not you Richard, all comments about mains mods, working on, get flagged. Stupidly cautious, but all talk of anything beyond the wall socket usually gets similar treatment.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:53 am

Then they are stooopid and giving their members a disservice. AND they don't even moderate according to their AUP, so it is biased moderation. It is being used as an excuse by some of the mods, I really can't be bothered with it. I tried, I have been friendly, I have held my tongue at loads of stoopidity. I have watched as troll after troll has signed up on a daily basis to attack me, and some mods say that is my fault as I attract them so get rid of me, so more of them join as they are encouraged by that attitude, even though most, if not all, are the same person.

This situation is new? - my arse - it has been going on for 13 years. If left alone and not biased moderated I am good and useful member to any forum, I am simply not allowed to be.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:36 am

Chichester Bake-off yesterday, good day lots of chat. I haven't had lunch of fish fingers and fat chips and beer in I don't know how long. Oh yes and Courgette Cake for afters.

I wont post about it at Wigwam as my posting is restricted and moderated.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:11 pm

KOOOEEE! snakeoil, just for you, for all those fascinated by my neck. Blimey I am getting old :|

Yesterday at Chichester Bake-off.

wiicrackpot

Unread post by wiicrackpot » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Glad you had a good day, fish fingers and fat chips is right up my street,
I'll give you this, you're a glutton for punishment, that picture will be coming at you somewhere in a forum where Foo is prevalent. :lol:
Frank...made me do it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:54 pm

You see that is the difference, unlike Marco etc I am not scared of reality. I am passed the stage of the fright in finding myself looking at my father :oops: just becoming an old git now, but if that is what is then that is what is, its me snakyeeeediots take it or leave it.

I am putting pics up deliberately to show the liars up for what they are. I have given up looking there, I keep thinking there may be something worth reading but there never is, so what is the point. AND reading pages and pages of the same insults aimed at me almost all the time by the same person talking to himself is bordering on madness, so why bother.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm

The NVA cable seemed to go down well at the bake off. Was it TSCS?
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.