The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 am

CN211276 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:56 am
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm
Then don't copy across, make it general on how cables have helped you progress your system. Remember we are up against a lot of cable dissers over there. So less about NVA but of course you have to say so. More about cables in general - sorry more work if you want to do it.
This has been picked up by Cartman who sees more conspiracies than Trump. :lol: There is a thread on the Chord Qutest which I have commented on because I think it is excellent. I mentioned how it has improved since my purchase of TSCS. This means i am on the payroll of Chord as well as NVA. :lol: :lol:
Rightly or wrongly, there are a lot of people who have been waiting for an opportunity to have a pop at HFS. If members here use the EOTW threads to accuse others of shilling and spamming (or to direct personal comments about e.g. appearance) then they shouldn't be surprised if they are 'jumped on' when they post at other forums.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:57 am

That is not true Savvy, the people at Wigwam doing it have never come under our comments, not one of them that I know of. Anyway this is a bit pot calling as your blog shows. We have a specific thread for it, and it is mostly in reaction, it only initiates if it is something daft and stoopid or illegal like those fuses. At Wigwam it is any post I make, every single one has been jumped on. The mods tried in the beginning to stop it but now it is being given free reign and I am told to stop complaining about it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:04 am

It is a game to hound me off or get me banned, it is the same game that has been played at every forum I have joined and been banned from, at PFM where it probably lasted the longest and in the end TonyL just said "I really don't care who is right, it is aimed at you so if I ban you it stops" and the trolls win, same at TAS. AoS was different there it was the owner who was the troll.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:07 am

They don't need to be the ones who have come under comment here. Lots of people have views on what is said here. Now they have an opportunity to air them. Calmly debate your way through it.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 am

And how am I supposed to do that when lies and libel are said, don't be daft. I am supposed to just grin and put up with it am I, not me. I am there for two main reasons to help people with my knowledge and experience and to REACT to comments and questions about NVA. What do you expect me to do when lied about and libelled, I have tried reporting it, that has stopped working now, it worked with Rudi Hucker, not now.

A bit of support when attacked would be appreciated, but then you and others would be called arse lickers, are the trolls licking each others arse because they work as a tag team in attack mode, no just us, by them. I am getting to the point I cannot be bothered, and then they win.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 am

Everything i say is twisted lied about and polluted. I try to find a way to show how reviewing with music is better than reviewing with daft reviewer speak, it is turned on me to say I am promoting NVA - do people who read the thread really think that. I am promoting a better way of reviewing.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 am

Debating calmly doesn't mean ignoring lies or libel. Make your points within the AUP.

Yes, it will be hard work, for a while.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 am

I thought that was what I was doing but the rules just keep getting bent. It gets to a point where it is pointless.

If you cannot say something is lies and libel but the lies and libel are allowed to stand, where is the balance in that. AND as I think DQ will confirm, it is the publisher of the lies and libel along with the sayer who are liable under the law, so rabski should rethink his approach to it.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 am

Then keep going. If people have a certain view of your behaviour...prove them wrong. The truth is revealed over a period of time, there are no short cuts. Sometimes, even then, you just have to accept that some will never change their minds...

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 am

...but it will become clear who is making worthwhile, thoughtful contributions to the forum and who is simply sniping.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog