The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Lindsayt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 pm
Well well - desperation or a real olive branch, only time will tell. It seems we can all join again if we wish. I certainly will.

Peter Sowerby <peterasowerby@gmail.com>
3:58 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
Dear Richard,

We have had some changes to the moderators as you are aware and added some new ones, so I have also taken the opportunity to do what I wanted to do last year before the new show which was to open up The Wam again to everyone at HFS.

This is an open invite for anyone and you are also welcome to advertise your NVA products also (as long as the dealer subs are paid of course).

Happy to discuss if you need further clarity.

regards
I'd be quite happy if Peter were to unban me from the Wam. So that I could take part in Wam bake-offs and shows again.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Marco's turned up complete with knobhead stalker avatar with both his 'enemies' on
Let the schoolyard bullying commence.
It's utterly pathetic!
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.
Speakers - Large sealed cabs, with Fane 12-250-TC 12" full range drivers.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

It won't be Marco - it will be another Snakeoil inmate.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Maybe, maybe not.
Let's see what style of writing this "Marco" uses.
He won't be able to disguise it for long, just as Black beard can't disguise the fact that he is Jammy.
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.
Speakers - Large sealed cabs, with Fane 12-250-TC 12" full range drivers.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Ah so that's who that is.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Lindsayt wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 pm
Well well - desperation or a real olive branch, only time will tell. It seems we can all join again if we wish. I certainly will.

Peter Sowerby <peterasowerby@gmail.com>
3:58 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
Dear Richard,

We have had some changes to the moderators as you are aware and added some new ones, so I have also taken the opportunity to do what I wanted to do last year before the new show which was to open up The Wam again to everyone at HFS.

This is an open invite for anyone and you are also welcome to advertise your NVA products also (as long as the dealer subs are paid of course).

Happy to discuss if you need further clarity.

regards
I'd be quite happy if Peter were to unban me from the Wam. So that I could take part in Wam bake-offs and shows again.
You should be unbaned as we all have. either log-in with you old detials or join again.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 pm

snakeoil - Its all part of the game they all pretend to be each other, or no one.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 pm

There is still a gang there but pussycats compared with the old one. Mods and a few others of the original members. I am being blamed for reacting to a mod insulting me and my designs, described as bad design by a person who has never designed anything in his life, but Rabski puts the blame on me - ho hum - same old same old, and I am expected not to defend myself = daft. But there is enough commonality and good spirit, if a bit between clenched teeth on both sides, to pursue the process.

So there are still possibilities of me not being there, and possibilities of compromise, time will tell. But as can be seen the Dunn hater are queueing up to join and diss. The Moon is back and being allowed to diss, we will see who else shows up to the playground. Marco may be *the* Marco it is not worth worrying about, he will show himself if it is him, his ego will demand it.

I still have confidence that Pete means what he says and will make it happen. I still say having Savvy there is the best thing to happen to them, not me, and Pete if he has any sense will ask him to be the new admin. It needs to be someone from outside of the gang.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 pm

I have had two days focusing on Wigwam, I am now backing off, this is my forum, they know I am there so I am ready to respond when needed.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm
You should be unbaned as we all have. either log-in with you old detials or join again.
My Wam Lindsayt account is still showing as banned. I emailed Peter on Monday evening asking if he could please unban me.