The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Black Beard hasn't said anything racist or sexist...yet
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:23 pm

He is not a big fan of DQ and jumping on his post was a pointer.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:55 pm

You can't disguise the style of your writing. It's part of you, and always comes out, no matter what words you might use.
Blackbeard is absolutely, definitely Jammy.
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.
Speakers - Large sealed cabs, with Fane 12-250-TC 12" full range drivers.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 pm
Well well - desperation or a real olive branch, only time will tell. It seems we can all join again if we wish. I certainly will.

Peter Sowerby <peterasowerby@gmail.com>
3:58 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
Dear Richard,

We have had some changes to the moderators as you are aware and added some new ones, so I have also taken the opportunity to do what I wanted to do last year before the new show which was to open up The Wam again to everyone at HFS.

This is an open invite for anyone and you are also welcome to advertise your NVA products also (as long as the dealer subs are paid of course).

Happy to discuss if you need further clarity.

regards
I'd be quite happy if Peter were to unban me from the Wam. So that I could take part in Wam bake-offs and shows again.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Marco's turned up complete with knobhead stalker avatar with both his 'enemies' on
Let the schoolyard bullying commence.
It's utterly pathetic!
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

It won't be Marco - it will be another Snakeoil inmate.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Maybe, maybe not.
Let's see what style of writing this "Marco" uses.
He won't be able to disguise it for long, just as Black beard can't disguise the fact that he is Jammy.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Ah so that's who that is.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Lindsayt wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 pm
Well well - desperation or a real olive branch, only time will tell. It seems we can all join again if we wish. I certainly will.

Peter Sowerby <peterasowerby@gmail.com>
3:58 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me
Dear Richard,

We have had some changes to the moderators as you are aware and added some new ones, so I have also taken the opportunity to do what I wanted to do last year before the new show which was to open up The Wam again to everyone at HFS.

This is an open invite for anyone and you are also welcome to advertise your NVA products also (as long as the dealer subs are paid of course).

Happy to discuss if you need further clarity.

regards
I'd be quite happy if Peter were to unban me from the Wam. So that I could take part in Wam bake-offs and shows again.
You should be unbaned as we all have. either log-in with you old detials or join again.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 pm

snakeoil - Its all part of the game they all pretend to be each other, or no one.