The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 am

It has now been fully removed, so it wasn't an official statement just one of the eeediots who love playing with me and NVA. I will remove the posts here later seeing as they removed their end. BUT perhaps they should take more control over that page, it should not be allowed to happen.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:45 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:18 am
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =995576601

As can be seen now part of it has been removed.

It just serves to show the concerted effort some people in this industry are making to try and damage NVA, I wonder why, am I too much of a threat to their slurp.
I think it is a double edged sword, the slurpers are concerned about superior NVA products costing far less and this forum exposing what is going on. I note there is another real review. Needless to say the item is from Elite Audio and the thread has been immediately locked. I will give it a read for some festive entertainment. :lol:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:07 pm

May be I am being a bit simplistic here but how can one man making amplifiers in his spare room possibly be a threat to a whole industry? I suspect it isn't the product that they are worried about but the fact that the selling price is showing up the huge difference between what everybody else is charging and the real cost of production.

A little transparency from the Hi-Fi industry would not go a miss.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:38 pm

The industry is small and shrinking. The threat must be seen in this context. Also, I think new NVA products might be seen as a threat to second hand products from the big names (no punn intended).
And northwest of Pegasus

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system

Out and about

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:43 pm

The behaviour of certain Wam, AOS & PFM members (and owners) is driven by one thing: Doc is a threat to their egos...which is a far more serious problem (for them) than anything else.
"Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch, It generates a warmth around the ground that augurs well for mankind."

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:01 pm

The new real review is associated with the real review product commented on in page 140. By the same logic, as the price is £400 it would have left the factory in China for less than £40.
And northwest of Pegasus

Second system

Out and about

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Nearer £4, you should go and look at Alibaba trade section to see real China factory prices. Even ebay prices are 3 or 4 times the direct bulk prices.

slinger
Great Britain

Unread post by slinger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:16 am
Just been PM'ed this. Anyone think it is funny.

Have you seen this? Inparticular the first entry.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =995576601

It's the wam Kegworth 2018 exhibitor spreadsheet.

Dicky "donut" Dunce twisted_firestarter NVA CD NVA TT NVA A80 NVA Cubes NVA NVA of course I'm never allowed Will need a fire extinguisher in the room
The "decent" thing for them to do would be to PUBLICLY punish the perpetrator with a huge (if not a lifetime) ban to put other people off of doing similar things. If they're sincere about stopping it of course.
Amps - NVA P50, A30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 pm

They would then have to admit I am under attack on the forum, which explains why I was binned in the first place, and on PFM, and on TAS. AoS was the same but didn't need to be as Marco did the work for them. I responded to being attacked so *I* was booted, the very same people saw their success and carried on with every forum I joined until they hit a blank wall with Lurcher, who refused to boot me. The truth of the matter is now becoming more into awareness largely because of that, but the original miscarriages of justice have never been corrected. Now the only thing (lie) they can try to hang on me is the fire thing, which is untrue didn't happen as portrayed, no nva fire, all a Marco construct to try and damage NVA that has become a meme.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Nearer £4, you should go and look at Alibaba trade section to see real China factory prices. Even ebay prices are 3 or 4 times the direct bulk prices.
A Google search reveals that the item can be bought for USD 379,still steep, as opposed to the £400 Elite Audio are charging.
And northwest of Pegasus

Second system

Out and about