Audio Abattoir

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
jammy395

Re: Audio Abattoir

Unread post by jammy395 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 pm

This, his one and only post here on HFS from "ThebigleFlouncy" made me chucke...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did join this site when googling for a new hifi forum after getting fed up with all the BS on pfm. Having read some of the threads here I don't believe this is a hifi forum and is nothing more than a forum for very sad individuals who have been banned from other sites to slag off other forum posts...( Thebiglebowski )

So off he Flounces and ends up joining the AA. :doh:
Poor fukwit doesn't know if he wants to shit or spew....... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon May 02, 2016 9:18 pm

What he said here was bollocks. He has always been a Wigwam cesspit slurper. Wigwam may end up a half way decent forum as the nutters leave and flounce about never posting there again, to sink AA lower and lower in the mammalian family tree.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon May 02, 2016 11:32 pm

There is an interesting thing that shows. On the tag without reading the page but just tagged on the browser it shows how many new posts have come in since the last time you looked. Well today I have noticed it doesn't make sense, there are new posts listed but they are not shown when you go to look. Now I know there is at least one hidden thread as I was reading it before it was hidden, and it was largely having a go at me. So how many more "pub car parks" (as the hidden thread at WW is called) are there as I can't believe all those missing posts are about me or here, but you never know :think:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Gosh that didn't last long.......Shame. ;)

"Account suspended until February 12, 2290:" :doh:

And I introduced myself nicely as well - I simply stated I was only there to "punch cock" and being a newbie would be most greatful if someone could point me in the direction of the biggest "cock" residing. :mrgreen:

I guess the bully boys TheSquirellofClodBerry, Bumtell, TheBigFlouncy et al just don't like it up em.. :handgestures-thumbup:
Those Abottoir chaps..........jpg
Those Abottoir chaps..........jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
:guiness; :whistle:

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Tue May 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Got the same message and didn't even get to post anything. :think:

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Tue May 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Eh! they invited you to Join !! :lol:
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue May 03, 2016 4:38 pm

And members posted that they were looking forward to his banter, especially when he gets pissed. Bloody cowards :naughty:

Art Vandelay

Unread post by Art Vandelay » Tue May 03, 2016 4:55 pm

jammy395 wrote: "Account suspended until February 12, 2290:" :doh: :
Be sure to have a few :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; :guiness; while you wait to re-join !! :grin:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Cheers Art :lol: :guiness;

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:18 am

Jammy, you must have read my book 'How to make Friend and Influence People'. :grin: I believe you're still wanted on here though. :whistle: