Audio Abattoir

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
wildflower

Re: Audio Abattoir

Unread post by wildflower » Sun May 01, 2016 3:38 pm

This abbattoir may be a bunch of grown men who should know better desperately attempting to relive their school days but I think the Doc posting a pic of the site owner and his young child on this forum and making unwarranted personal attacks is uncalled for. You don't know the man.

Being pissed off because they wouldn't let you into their playground (which you claim is disgusting and beneath you anyway) is no good reason to post a pic of the man and his family, taken from a completely non hifi or forum related context, in that way. Shame on you.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun May 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Don't be silly, there is nothing wrong with it. It is very nice picture and my comment was how can someone looking so normal run a cesspit of a site like that, and I stand by it. There is no possible harm to him or his family in publishing that information in fact probably the opposite. It is public and in the public domain, if he didn't want it pointed to he shouldn't have put it up - simples!

Shame on you for being so daft!

wildflower

Unread post by wildflower » Sun May 01, 2016 3:47 pm

No.

A person's family is their own business and should never be brought into petty squabbles such as this one, however slightly.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun May 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Then why did he put up the picture, he obviously wanted that image of himself on-line, it is even on a self advertising site, so I have done him a favour by pointing to it. So sorry, I say again I think you are being daft. How many pics are there on-line of the royal kids (even by people who hate royals) and everyone elses kids as well, are they all wrong to do it, of course not. This will be the last comment from me because you are being silly, others can put an opinion of course.

wildflower

Unread post by wildflower » Sun May 01, 2016 3:57 pm

I've said my piece too so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Sun May 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:So who is Jon Lumb :think:

EDIT - Found him http://wildbit.com/blog/2015/10/08/musi ... taineering who would think that anyone looking this normal would be such a sub human mental cnut (as they love to say). I think this is what they call a cockpunch :think: :whistle:

The owner of AA

I see he is another member of the French Mafia. That just gives me another reason to vote for Brexit so we can cast the pricks adrift with no access to health services etc etc EU membership gives them. Trouble is Hi-fi pig , Pinky and all the rest will be scrabbling to get back here. No more room as we are full up with Poles :lol:

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth » Mon May 02, 2016 11:38 am

Probably an social anthropological study in all this. Can we analyse HiFi fora as being akin to fundamentalist churches which are bound together by certain verbal (tribal) behaviour? Like fundamentalist churches, they appear to be prone to schism and change.
cf Desmond Morris "The Soccer Tribe" (1981)
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro two-up

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon May 02, 2016 12:00 pm

It has got to be one of the most awkward to use forums.

This is the thread that started it and shows them up pretty well. These poster should be seen as the founders as they were invited, so it is not hard to see why it has become what it is.

http://www.audioabattoir.com/t/this-ere-new-place/19

It looks like TMC pink giraffe is the guy in the picture.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 pm

The forum software is terrible. Looks like the work of a schoolboy which is appropriate given the behaviour of the members.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Well he's an ugly fukin Monkey, and fat around the chops, bet he has a fine pair of moobs......
Kind of reminds me of that other turd Marco. :mrgreen:
I would encourage him to take up exercise.....running or jogging may be ideal, as judging by the
amount of shite and libel on HIS forum he may well find himself in need of it soon. ;)

Oh and I aint forgot about the pond life at the abattoir......Will post in soon.
Current computer probs has stifled me somewhat.
Using a bloody kindle at present. :angry-steamingears:

And yes the forum layout is bloody naff.... :!: