Audio Abattoir

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Audio Abattoir

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Does anyone know who browellm is and how he can be contacted.

pgarrish
Great Britain

Unread post by pgarrish » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Mark Browell, go via Audio Abattoir
Rega Planar / Teac T1 / Chromecast Audio - Teac TD1 DAC - Rotel RC850 - HHS500D or DACT passive - Mullard 5-20 Monos - Tannoy Cheviots + Wharfedale sub

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:03 pm

I have tried I get no response. I see The Abattoir is not like the old Wigwam, even though most of the culprits in that places disease are there. BUT the more I read it, it is not the same beast, yes it is still a bunch of lads being daft with each other for much of the time, but I don't see the bullying, nor do I see the offensive and libelous behaviour there used to be. I joined about a year ago to try and counter a string of lies and innuendo being put out by a couple of them about nva and catching fire, obviously just a continuation of the Marco effort. I wanted to put the correct information, so I asked why are they insinuating it, my post was taken down, and when I questioned it I was banned. It seems unless I am mistaken Mark took the offending comments down, for which I thank him.

When I am allowed to people will find me a normal human being but one who will not take bullying or shit thrown at me without response, if Abattoir has become more normal, I am sure I can be normal with them. I just wished to make an offer of peace as there are good things going on there with the bake-offs still being organised. I don't want to pollute them with commercial content unless they ask for it, but it would be nice for our just beginning effort at making bake-offs to be made available mutually.