The Audio Standard Forum.

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Eric Shun
Great Britain

Re: The Audio Standard Forum.

Unread post by Eric Shun » Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Thanks Doc! No wonder the Rev is having kittens, marvellous stuff 😀😀😀😀
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 pm

I had wondered what the green text referred to. Thanks for the link

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 pm

The Vicar for all his calm exterior is steaming - deja vu Marco and AoS.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 am

The impending revelations - Will the Vicar allow it - well we will have to wait and see :epopc:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm

So now Martin hi-jacks Steves thread to say his system does the same and he talks about music :-? have I been living in a parallel universe for the last couple of years, what you have mate is a classic hi-fi system, pushing hi-fi towards its limit. The trouble is there is is no destination, it is all fantasy and dragging you into more and more slurp - you are a victim of Coherent, nothing else, and if I had been allowed to prove it I would have. You have lost your music, you don't even look for it anymore - you have tens of thousands of pounds or hi-fi not music, you have become a victim, just like Marco and many many others. It is good seeing Mooonies system(s) as it explains everything, that is where you are heading Martin, in circles and up your own arse ultimately where you will meet Moony.

Probably too late for you now as your ego is invested too much in it to turn around, but hopefully others will see the folly of it.

Karnevil9
Great Britain

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:49 pm

:lol:

Karnevil9
Great Britain

Unread post by Karnevil9 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:49 pm

Man i laugh my titz off at some peoples stereos & Logic
Last edited by Karnevil9 on Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat May 05, 2018 9:58 am

Thinking Fuses and only fuses RamNit declares he is delighted by small things. What will he be with moderate change in volume brought about by messing with his system?

The dangers of pure Subjectivism without logic, reasoning and checking sameness.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Sat May 05, 2018 10:32 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm
So now Martin hi-jacks Steves thread to say his system does the same and he talks about music :-? have I been living in a parallel universe for the last couple of years, what you have mate is a classic hi-fi system, pushing hi-fi towards its limit. The trouble is there is is no destination, it is all fantasy and dragging you into more and more slurp - you are a victim of Coherent, nothing else, and if I had been allowed to prove it I would have. You have lost your music, you don't even look for it anymore - you have tens of thousands of pounds or hi-fi not music, you have become a victim, just like Marco and many many others. It is good seeing Mooonies system(s) as it explains everything, that is where you are heading Martin, in circles and up your own arse ultimately where you will meet Moony.

Probably too late for you now as your ego is invested too much in it to turn around, but hopefully others will see the folly of it.
What I find perplexing it all appears to be for streaming from Spotify while a couple of good sources sit on the shelf. How on earth can you hear a fuse listening to Spotify :-?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat May 05, 2018 10:51 am

I am convinced he is stuck in hi-fi la-la land, all he hears are hi-fi changes, which is what he judges. He has suddenly started describing his system in musical terms referring to artists and instrument, but it seem insincere and only being used to counter us, especially Steve and Stu, who are gently trying to point the way for him. I think a waste of time as too much ego has been invested. The fuses are a part of the problem, he has in his mind (therefore in his delusion) that adding things makes things better, so bits of this blocks of that hanging off all over the place. In reality the opposite is true, there is so much of his system that needs throwing away that it would be better starting from scratch. What we have is bling overpriced crap foisted on him by Coherent (slurp slurp slurp). Even a room that was supposed to be the heart of the system with a fecked up mains supply created on bad advice.

It is not just him it is seen all over and it is a result of the rip-off fraudulent nature of the modern industry, all about image and bling in equipment and reproduction. All about *things* not about music. Happily there is now a small movement gaining credibility that we need to look again and think again, if need be go back to our hobby roots if people hate me so much. This is why the likes of Steve and Stu are important in this process. THEY HAVE DISCOVERED IT THEMSELVES with a little prodding. So best ambassadors for talking about it as they are not trying to sell anything.