AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Caps Lock

Re: AoS

Unread post by Caps Lock » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:47 pm

I think the thread 'a song to see you off' causing a laugh or two is probably meant to be for Richard.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:08 pm

It’ll be deleted now. :lol:
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.
Speakers - Large sealed cabs, with Fane 12-250-TC 12" full range drivers.

David Brook
Austria

Unread post by David Brook » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 pm

10's of thousands of potential customers LOL

More like 20

AOS classifieds is a graveyard.

Much like the forum itself.
Opinions are like arseholes, every one's got one!

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:17 pm

To think eh, you let commerce get in the way of your real opinion once upon a time.
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Jonty2547

Unread post by Jonty2547 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:23 pm

David Brook wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 pm
10's of thousands of potential customers LOL

More like 20

AOS classifieds is a graveyard.

Much like the forum itself.
Yup.
Fat boy has pretty much alienated everyone from his stolen forum.
New members post on a daily basis, but how many actually stick around and contribute?
That was kinda rhetorical, as none is the correct answer.
If the dozy fat twat left the running to the mods, then it'd be ok and would see more traffic, but the cretin, through what i can only guess is boredom through having zero purpose in life and continually milking other people who do work to fund his lackluster lifestyle.
When Richard spoke and gave an opinion, it was through experience and education and having actually done something.
Marco the panhandler is the polar opposite of that ethos, having done nothing whatsoever for anyone that didnt fit his own agenda whilst at the same time showing an embarrassing lack of knowledge of anything hifi, or cars, or food, football or pretty much anything.
Quite sad really.
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

David Brook
Austria

Unread post by David Brook » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Daniel Quinn wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:17 pm
To think eh, you let commerce get in the way of your real opinion once upon a time.
What you on about chief?
Opinions are like arseholes, every one's got one!

Jonty2547

Unread post by Jonty2547 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Also, i should mention that the 200 people viewing this thread are more than likely 200 people that are on AOS, so how does that suit your credibility Marco?
Maybe the time to start threatening people again? Nah, we've all seen what a gobshite you are, your keyboard hurts no one.
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 am

Multi Chocolate Log Marco has his own inspired USP which all his members enjoy. They aren't there for the HiFi but for being naughty like their mommy didn’t let them and the rules of course. Rules from the ruler, a lot of sheep like that.

It all generates income for the one who stole the forum.

Speaking of which - come on you grateful members CONTRIBUTE and humiliate the owner with your generosity. Show how much you appreciate the Ocram ownership.

How many banning each week? This week I think it’s 2 so far, could be wrong. Ban, ban, ban :clap:

Brian Griffin
Cyprus

Unread post by Brian Griffin » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 am

Jonty2547 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:23 pm

the cretin, through what i can only guess is boredom through having zero purpose in life and continually milking other people who do work to fund his lackluster lifestyle.
When Richard spoke and gave an opinion, it was through experience and education and having actually done something.
Marco the panhandler is the polar opposite of that ethos, having done nothing whatsoever for anyone that didnt fit his own agenda whilst at the same time showing an embarrassing lack of knowledge of anything hifi, or cars, or food, football or pretty much anything.
Quite sad really.
Marco is one of those people who is too stupid to recognise the enormity of his own stupidity. When all's said and done, the sum total of his life's achievement was to become a picture-framer, and he managed to fail at even that. Semi-skilled manual labour. A very low bar.

Now he is dependent on his wife. If anything happens to her in the future, he's screwed. Not an enviable situation.

I'd pity him if he wasn't such a repellent personality.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:49 am

I wonder if the new joiners are aware of his despotic character when they join or do they see all the friendly members that they want to be part of?
Then when he has an episode does it deter those new babes?