AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Eric Shun
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:49 pm

More like Kin Jong-un-Jabba.............. and he's still going on about it and and talking out of his huge arse. Nobody gives a feck Jabba, just let it pass and concentrate on more important things in life rather than thinking that AoS revolves around you and the ridiculous way you attempt to administer a forum. Its embarrassing. :snooty:

Incidentally, whilst all this is going on, our good friend BigBotty (waves to him reading this in stealth mode lol lol lol arf arf arf) is at it again. Rather than simply kicking back and enjoying the music, the self proclaimed guru of all things cable thinks he's discovered another one!!!! Apparently its not as good at SHITFIRE, but he feels its worth taking up forum bandwidth to bore the pants off all and sundry. Of course Fireybum and Dumbo are game, now there is a surprise eh :clap:
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:13 pm

The offending member returneth and fireth a hilarious broadside whilst Jabba and the moderating sheep are watching the footie :dance:

So expect more bannings on the friendly forum in due course :naughty:

Caps Lock

Unread post by Caps Lock » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:40 pm

He was banned, unbanned aaaaand about to be banned once again 😂

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Is it a full moon tonight? BigBotty (waves to him reading this in stealth mode lol lol) has had one of the loonies drop a large curly whoopsy on his trade thread, so before Jabba scoops and disposes of it at the end of the garden, here it is for your enjoyment :lol:

There are more rules than you can shake a stick at on the friendly forum :mrgreen:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm

And now BigBotty (waves to him reading this lol lol) has take a leaf out of the thebiglebowski's "How to Flouce" book and morphed into Wolverhaptons very own BigBottyFloucey :lol: :lol:

You reap what you sow Jabba, you reap what you sow :clap:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:14 am

Now the post with Biggys threat of flouncing and including toys all over the floor has vanished, so it must be the AoS house magician The Great Stuprendo hard at work, you’ll like it, not a lot! :snooty:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:53 am

A small voice of reason has piped up, on the making an example of a paying member thread, before Jabba raises from his pit:

Of course, this small voice is absolutely correct. Who in their right mind would wash their dirty laundry in public, over 9 pages? Kim Jong-un Jabba needs to satisfy his ego though but I don't mind one bit, it simply highlights to the lurking world exactly what type of sub-human (cheers Doc) has his sausage finger poised over the banning button. Carry on Jabba, its comedy gold on the friendly forum :clap: :dance: :lol:

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:22 am

Ocram. you seriously need to consider your version of FRIENDLY. Once you loose your *** self control *** the mad man rants like a demented child just flow the same each time.

AoS must have the most banned members and all because of your misguided concept of a community, your forum is a gang or club with these obsessive rules. Note Antonio - not everyone finds web stuff so easy as you do. There are probably others who remain silent. You are an ignorant bully boy creating illusions

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 am

Caps Lock wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:40 pm
He was banned, unbanned aaaaand about to be banned once again 😂
It's the AoS Hokey Cokey. :lol:

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 am

Friendly member Antonio says

I do not know how to post pics, and so called helpful folk saying how easy it is, all you do is this, this and this is belittling. I have only started using the internet to do emails when I lived abroad, and joined my first forum approx. 4 years ago to be able to buy a headphone amp. I do not find computers come naturally, never had the need to use one in my day job, and have not had anyone to really help or learn from. I could never post a for sale ad on this site although I could link to a photo by email. The point of this post is I feel sorry for Simon and feel he has been harshly treated, he has tried to post pics and folk on here are still not happy. I note he was a contributor to this forum so some slack could have been given. On a more positive note I'm hoping a friend will show me how to post some pics by going onto one of these hosting sites.

but you don’t understand or care do you Ocram? Ignorant owner :!: