AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
CN211276
Wales

Re: AoS

Unread post by CN211276 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:15 am

upthehammers wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:52 pm
more shilling on the art of shill from self professed guru bigbotty

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthr ... nPi-Review
I presume this is the Orchard Audio thread. A familiar pattern except these days digital seems to be taking over from analogue in the shilling stakes.i :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/MCRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler-Qutest/MCRU PS, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system
Chord Mojo (also HP amp), NVA P20, A20, Cubettes, SSC, LS3.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Why does the AoS owner only post on these threads and have no HiFi wisdom to offer his sheep?

Three Words Daily (Or whenever you like)
OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?
Tell Me Something............Anything!

Time to hand AoS over to a HiFi enthusiast

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Thu May 23, 2019 3:23 pm

Because he only has an opinion. One that no one is really interested in. His views don't move forward, like him and his kit they are stagnant.

upthehammers
Great Britain

Unread post by upthehammers » Thu May 23, 2019 7:03 pm

well said that man

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Fri May 24, 2019 9:51 am

I was nearly impressed with Ocrams contribution to the Bad listening Day thread. He was almost rational and objective in listing the type of variables that can influence a persons listening experience. We read so often of people who believe and expect others to believe that their hearing is this ISO approved constant which can be used as an international standard of reference regardless of external factors.

They tend to come into the night and day, even my wife, people from across the road category. Would make possible authors of romantic comedies or poetry

mules

Unread post by mules » Wed May 29, 2019 6:54 pm

I think the fat fucker has seen off Cyrus!

'Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
How many do you reckon are in that first picture?

In other news, that 'pish' as you call it, is the most valuable game in the WORLD.
Sure, and good luck to all who enjoyed it and the supporters of the winning team... But it was of ZERO interest to me, so I couldn't give a fuck how much it was worth. There are more important things in life, and also gauges for success than money. And the only three domestic teams I'm really interested in are Celtic, Liverpool and Man Utd.

In terms of the bit in bold, what's your point, other than trying to be smart? It was taken outside a traditional Celtic supporters pub in the pouring rain in Glasgow. As I said, I deliberately selected pics of the bus itself, because I wanted to highlight the 'Treble Treble' and 'Hoops We Did it Again' bit, not where the biggest crowds were.

How many do you think are in the second and third pictures? But that doesn't suit your agenda, does it...?

Now take this as a warning....

You've been on my case here for a *long* time, just nit-picking and being an irritant, which I've let slide so far, to see how long you'd keep it up for, but ANY more and you'll be gone. If you're to remain here, then from NOW on, get off my case and stop wandering onto threads where I'm posting, just to be a PITA, and contribute constructively instead to other discussions, or you're gone.

Oh, and don't bother responding, trying to justify your behaviour or with back chat. Just do what you've been told, or I'll ban you right now.

Marco.'

It seems to me he thinks the threat of a ban is sufficient to keep people in line. What a weak human being.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 pm

That's pretty much what he said to me," do as I tell you or you're out". I politely told him to take his greasy sausage fingers and stick them up his hairy sweaty arse.

mules

Unread post by mules » Wed May 29, 2019 7:15 pm

He really has an inflated opinion of *his* (he likes an asterisk I notice) forum and himself. The only things inflated are his gut and his struggling heart.

slinger
Great Britain

Unread post by slinger » Wed May 29, 2019 7:36 pm

It's very, very, rare that I post in this thread, but sometimes he goes beyond the pale. As a proud follower of Liverpool for almost 55 years, let me set the record straight and say that anyone who is "interested" in both Man U and Liverpool really hasn't got a clue about either club.

In fact, that's one of the very few things that a Liverpool supporter and a Man U supporter might agree on. :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, A30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Daniel Quinn
Wales

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Wed May 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Somebody could find interest in both losing.

For instance United languishing in 6 and Liverpool losing the league despite 96 pts.

Come on you spurs.