AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:16 pm

That is ad hominem but you are new so I wont remove and give you a strike. Alfer is not the subject of this thread, criticise the content not the person. You want to find a real pervert then look at the person he is talking about. Think again before you attack our members next time there will be consequences. Attack what is said, play the ball not the man.

TroutFisher
Great Britain

Unread post by TroutFisher » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Thank you. Sorry, I don’t think what I wrote was Ad Hominen. I did not say Alpher was a pervert. I simply asked if he was? It was a question rather than a statement. Generally, I have no problem with your impression of the subject, however, I really wonder if he justifies the level of anger here. He’s just on the internet. The internet is not really important. What he does and says effects very few people. Why should it be such an issue?

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:41 pm

David Brook wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:33 pm
AOS used to be a lively place with a lot going on, healthy debates and lots of technical articles, then most of the interesting people slowly got banned for mostly no good reason.

Just looking at the 15 most recent posts one word daily and 2 words daily and someone selling an amp that no one there will buy as most of them can't afford it.

RIP AOS.
Not sure what it best stands for, Art of Smut, Art of Shill or Art of snooze. Hardly ever go there now.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Mscaler/Qutest, Geitnote Apogee, NVA BMU, P90SA, A80sMk2, Phono 1, SSP Mk 2, TSCS, TIS mk2, Cube 1s, Atacama stands, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, Grado SR 325e, headphones.

Second system
Chord Mojo (also HP amp), NVA P20, A20, Cubettes, SSC, LS3.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:17 pm

TroutFisher wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Thank you. Sorry, I don’t think what I wrote was Ad Hominen. I did not say Alpher was a pervert. I simply asked if he was? It was a question rather than a statement. Generally, I have no problem with your impression of the subject, however, I really wonder if he justifies the level of anger here. He’s just on the internet. The internet is not really important. What he does and says effects very few people. Why should it be such an issue?
He fully justifies it and more, he has tried to damage and put NVA out of business with lies and libel including calling us fire raiser and other stuff, now thankfully stopped but now trying to censor us out of existence by blocking (fascist style censorship) any mention of me, NVA, or this forum under threat of banning, and because the man has banning mania so he has so many enemies here who have joined here to get a bit of pay back and satisfaction, Alfer is one of them - I refuse to shut them up as long as what they say is true or fair comment, and not libel.

If that wasn't enough just go and read his posts at AoS if you want to see a real pervert in action both in posting and in behaviour, and a threatening bully to add to it. It is he who should be removed from the internet, not us. Can you imagine posting and bragging about wanking while sniffing his wife's sisters young daughter knickers he got out of the wash basket, that is the sort of person you are dealing with.

I quote again if you have not seen it yet, just read this http://thecrossovernetwork.co.uk/forum/ ... ing-Emails it was this that started our problems with him.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:53 am

Ocram old fruit. Do any of your postings about your bowels, interest in food, attempts at being 12-13yrs old in an adults body by saying naughty things, do any of those serve a constructive purpose? Does your misuse of your power to dismiss by banning mean you are not a bully boy of those foolish enough to join AoS but question YOU?

Certified acceptable by your friend trout. I don’t hate you. If I did I would have arranged to deliver sufficient organic fertiliser to provide 0.5m of fertiliser on the land of your property FOC.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:43 pm

This site can’t be reached

theartofsound.net is currently unreachable.
ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED
Bo hoo

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Isn’t it about time the Earl of Wrexham begged again? Give me your tythes said Ocram

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:52 pm

I don’t see Ocram spreading the Easter Message or forgiving those who have failed to please him. Oddly he is spreading the word about being greedy and selfish. Then he wonders why things that displease are said.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Self centred, egotistic, over inflated dictator.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:19 pm

Alfer, I doubt the 'christian message' has reached him yet. It wasn't conceived until 10,000s of years after the Neanderthals after all.