AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 pm

I doubt it, beyond half a dozen they just use him and laugh at him. They "obey" 'cos it suits them not to rock the boat. Or they slowly cut down on their postings at AoS and post more on the Westie alternative, a knob head of severe proportions, but *anything* is better than Marco.

CaterhamKev
Great Britain

Unread post by CaterhamKev » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:30 pm

I got tired of AoS.
I don’t take hypocrisy very well, hence “blowing a fuse” on TAS, and then after being banned for a month over nothing, enough was enough. A fork is a fork, a spoon is a spoon and a hypocrite is a hypocrite....

He didn’t like that, so has banned the one AoS account I have that he knows about.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Thats the second time you have told us. You do know this is a hifi forum and not some where marvels of espionage congratulate one another
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

upthehammers
Great Britain

Unread post by upthehammers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Daniel Quinn wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm
Thats the second time you have told us. You do know this is a hifi forum and not some where marvels of espionage congratulate one another
yes thats true but you must admit theres a hell of a lot of moaning about other forums here

upthehammers
Great Britain

Unread post by upthehammers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:19 pm

this cracked me up,i quote. MARCO.I think you look fine, Roy. With hair it's a personal thing. I've never had even medium-length hair (always been short), so I'm not used to the sensation of having hair around my ears or flopping down over my face, or onto my neck... Ugh!

Therefore, if I feel as if I 'have hair', it annoys the hell out of me, so my golden rule is if I can pinch my hair at the sides or back, it's too long! That's why I go for a 'No1' (for the sides and back), plus scissors on the rest, and have it cut every two weeks by a hairdresser I've known for years, to keep it super-short. If it starts getting 'bushy' at all, at the sides or back, it does my tits in

are you seriously saying you have that cut like that?? nothing to do with the fact your going very bald i suppose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 pm

That has been photoshopped, the dogs bollocks have been removed from his chin.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:45 pm

upthehammers wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Daniel Quinn wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm
yes thats true but you must admit theres a hell of a lot of moaning about other forums here
It is what this forum room is for, once again you refuse to read history and context and just jump in and paddle around, classic troll. I will link you. https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewto ... =6&t=45189

upthehammers
Great Britain

Unread post by upthehammers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:56 pm

dont get me wrong,im not complaining,in fact im enjoying it! the moaning that it not the trolling as you call it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Trolling in this case is finding and bending things so criticism can be made. Call it what you want but behaviour wise it is classic troll.

upthehammers
Great Britain

Unread post by upthehammers » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm

lol ok,i'll stick to reading rather than posting.