AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by SteveTheShadow » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:47 pm

The pair of them are acting like prats.
Worse than a pair of girls.
DIY NVA amplification ( roughly equivalent to NVA A60) BTE Designs passive preamp, BTE Designs Lenco L75 turntable, Rega R200 arm, Goldring E3 cartridge, NVA Phono 1
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC, AppleTV4 with Apple Music subscription, ripped CDs streamed via WD MyCloud Home Duo NAS, with PLEX media server.
Speakers - Large sealed cabs, with Fane 12-250-TC 12" full range drivers.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:14 pm

All I know is a mod at wigwam knows Marco is there as a sock puppet and they are pretty sure who he is. I don't know if he is trunky, but trunky is a sock puppet troll of someone "known to us" who ever that is.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 pm

If he is not Marco my money would be on another forum owner, of the Mickey mouse variety. There has been bad blood between him and me for some time and the aviator and what was contained in his profile earlier today are clues. Cartman not joining in the dissing is also a clue.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

CaterhamKev
Great Britain

Unread post by CaterhamKev » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:13 pm

This kind of malarkey really makes me wonder about giving up on HiFi forums.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:43 am

CN211276 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 pm
If he is not Marco my money would be on another forum owner, of the Mickey mouse variety. There has been bad blood between him and me for some time and the aviator and what was contained in his profile earlier today are clues. Cartman not joining in the dissing is also a clue.
Or a Snakeoil lingerer. I made the mistake of (briefly) engaging him...my bad.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:19 pm

PM exchange with Trunky. He has completely lost it.

Paranoid

Clearly you are paranoid. I'm just me, I do not have multiple identities - I know you do - I know lot's of others from your (home) forum do, mainly because they get banned for being twats.
If you do not remove references to me being someone else I shall take this further.
Just to clarify for you, this is the only Hi-Fi forum I am a member of, I'm not an owner of a Hi-Fi forum, I'm NOT Marco. I am not a troll and I don't give a shit about most hi-fi as I am a user of vintage equipment in the main if you'd actually bothered to look at my posts.

Now, can you just feck off.

I think I have struck a nerve.

No my little Badger haired buffoon, you're just mental, seriously mental. How does Vera put up with you?

I think I should change my avitar to Black Sabbath. :lol:

The fruitcake has obviously investigated me on the Internet and found out of date information. He has come up with the name of my Mum who passed on 17 years ago.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Very Marco like behaviour.

valvesRus
Great Britain

Unread post by valvesRus » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:40 pm
Very Marco like behaviour.
Andre perhaps ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Not Andre's way, he is pretty direct, not sly and slimy. This is Marco operating method, seen it many times before, including now changing his avatar to a picture of his target.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:31 pm

At Wigwam by trunky "I'm called Trunky because I like elephants and I've got a massive prehensile cock."

More and more Marco clues. Fun ain't it.