AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
alfer
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by alfer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:15 pm

The ruler shows how superfiscial friendliness is at AoS.

So Ramoc the friendly INSISTS a stateside joiner gives his bank details otherwise he is gone. He has been dragged from his indolence to say Rule are rules and more important than friendliness.

We love and respect you Ramoc old dude

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 am

At 2359 this was still there https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthr ... 0711-Intro

Yup, a bit about yourself and what system you've got. I don't think that's difficult, or asking too much. You just need to make a bit of an effort.

If you'd like a guideline as to what's required, read the introductions on this section of the forum from other new members. That should help!

However, if no proper introduction is forthcoming, before 22.00 hours UK time, then I'm afraid that this thread will be going the way of your last one. I'm sorry, but rules are rules. And from what you've written so far, it's clearly not a language issue.

Marco.

what a man join My tribe

The Wam is quoting ramoc’s quality banning message, full of dignity and integrity. https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/uploads/mo ... 4eee5f.jpg

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:42 am

So true to his word Ramoc the Ruler got rid. He is a fan of Reach for the Sky and D Barder

Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools

No other forum disposes of innocent people as much. Don’t you just want to be there. Hows the pimping Ramoc

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:48 am

I think the idea of asking folks to introduce themselves is a good and reasonable idea, especially to deter trolls. I'd likely do the same if I ran a forum.

How you go about asking, though, is another matter.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am

Marco doesn't ask he demands. We ask we don't insist as some forums may ban you if they know you post here - including AoS and Marco. I understand he does it because of us.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:24 am

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am
Marco doesn't ask he demands. We ask we don't insist as some forums may ban you if they know you post here - including AoS and Marco. I understand he does it because of us.
Yes, that is the correct policy for here, alright.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 am

Is there a more giant (size and nature) arse than Bigman. He gets my vote.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm

alfer wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 am
At 2359 this was still there https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthr ... 0711-Intro

Yup, a bit about yourself and what system you've got. I don't think that's difficult, or asking too much. You just need to make a bit of an effort.

If you'd like a guideline as to what's required, read the introductions on this section of the forum from other new members. That should help!

However, if no proper introduction is forthcoming, before 22.00 hours UK time, then I'm afraid that this thread will be going the way of your last one. I'm sorry, but rules are rules. And from what you've written so far, it's clearly not a language issue.

Marco.

what a man join My tribe

The Wam is quoting ramoc’s quality banning message, full of dignity and integrity. https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/uploads/mo ... 4eee5f.jpg
Does he want to keep away the homeless brainwashed zombies. Or is it sock puppet trolls. Takes one to know one (Triunky).
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:43 pm

If the cap fits.

The fat controller has succeeded in crapping the experts thread on Wam with Moon the loon joining in. The thread is now locked.
And northwest of Pegasus

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system

Out and about

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:43 pm

If the cap fits.

The fat controller has succeeded in crapping the experts thread on Wam with Moon the loon joining in. The thread is now locked.
And northwest of Pegasus

Second system

Out and about