AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:43 pm

It is not crap it is the truth that you and the other knob heads involved are trying to ignore. So did you make me unwelcome and ban me, if so I would understand and just tell you to feck off for ever, but it seems it was Macca who did it, and you allowed it, even though it was my suggestion to approach Macca not realising what an arse and Marco arse licker he had become.

It will not be forgotten, it will never be forgotten, you don't deserve it to be forgotten. The only history involved is Marco's madness and ego, so you subjected yourself to that willingly - BONKERS!

You got 15 AoS members to attend out of a membership of 15 THOUSAND, well done, very successful, and probably the total number of those who objected to me being there OUT OF THE 15 THOUSAND MEMBERS. There are many more than 15 Marco haters who regularly take the piss out of him here who wouldn't spend a day in his company, not even taking into account the pollutants he must carry around with him on his hands etc, read three words, are you willing to touch that sub human, because I am not.

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:06 pm

I couldn't give a shit what you or others think about Marco, it's your privilege to have your own opinion.

Just don't assume that his views have any influence over what I think or do, because they don't. If you want to obsess about any of that that's up to you.

You are right that it was Macca's objection to your presence, if you think I have any influence over that you are deluded.

Now instead of remaining stuck in the past let's get the subject back to phono stages.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 pm

They (Marco's) are the reasons I was blocked from attending THE NVA BAKE OFF WITH NO NVA, no other reasons. FFS of course you had influence over Macca, if me I would have told him where to stick it, I am sure you could have rejected it more politely, but you didn't, and all this drama over three forums with anger and conflict JUST FOR 15 PEOPLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think I will let this dog lie you can forget it.

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm

You carry on Richard, it is your brain you are frying with all this bile.

Where was the anger and conflict from the AoS members? Look to your own house.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm

I repeat this is deja vu, you appeared before and set up an agreement with me, and then went back on it and shat on my head, now you expect me to take you on again - so what do you have in store for me this time.

The "anger from AoS member", were any of them banned, what do they need anger for, were their heads shat on - grow up man and see reality, yes I am angry, but controlled anger which means someone pays. It is not the out of control madness we see from Marco. Yes I am angry with you and as shown I have every right to be. You have to address what you have caused before anything else is possible.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:32 pm

i have had enough of this stoooopidity, I have vented my boiler now both at you here and Bigboy at AA (sadly subject to biased moderation). I am out of it, if Savvy or anyone else wants to organise something good for them. I am just fed up of being continuously insulted and lied about. I am doing loans, I recommend loans, I will promote home loans as the ONLY WAY to find out the TRUTH.

There will be a NVA Phono2 set for MC at MCRU as from next week, do what you bloody well want about it.

I would recommend EVERY Vivant owner to borrow the Phono 2 and then write up the result on our OPEN AND HONEST room for reviews, positive, negative, neutral, all are welcome. So far only one troll, and it is easy to spot them.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:32 pm
I am out of it, if Savvy or anyone else wants to organise something good for them.

There will be a NVA Phono2 set for MC at MCRU as from next week, do what you bloody well want about it.
Noted.

I will get to the MCRU gig if it is on a day that I can make. If you change your mind and decide to come up then it would be good to see you. Maybe's tempt Terry, Lindsay, Chris, Peter and any other HFS members to pop along, too.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

valvesRus
Great Britain

Unread post by valvesRus » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 pm

As I understand things it will not be a phono bake off, just turntables.

Obviously there will have to be a phono stage there, but it would make sense to have just the one.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:01 pm

I suspect it would be possible to have a run off between the 2 phono stages without much disruption...

In any case, regarding the turntables, the day is described a 'show us what you have' rather than a 'competitive' comparison...

" a variety of turntables to listen to throughout the day, not a bake off as each would need meticulous set up so more of bring your deck for us to listen to."
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Just wish more members would get a bit of backbone and be prepared to walk or get booted.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My thoughts exactly. Marco is the cause of all this nonsense and It is not difficult for anyone with half a brain to see through him.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.