AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 pm

BOLLOCKS

You only know what you know and some of it you refuse to say, and some of it you manipulate. You got pissed on at Uddersfield by NVA (and others), so how do you know that isn't still happening, or do you know ???????????? The truth which could be either way is being manipulated, are you saying that Bigboys NVA Phono2 has been kept away from you and comparison with the Vivant - don't make me laugh. So why are you hiding the result, and as no independent ears have been involved will it just be made up lies like the last time at Uddersfield, sadly for you there were independent ears to show you and bigboy up there.

It is a bloody disgrace what you did this weekend with A NVA PHONO STAGE BAKE OFF WITH NVA BANNED I really don't know how you have the bloody cheek to come here and talk about it as though nothing has happened.

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:43 pm

OK Richard, I am going to keep this calm.

There were class phono stages at the bake of and the Vivant held its head up well. Please feel free to look up reviews of the other stages.
This wasn't an NVA bake off as you were not there, that is stating the obvious as you know.

Now this one is out of the way I am quite willing to participate in an NVA/Firebottle bake off, without the travel restriction.
Lets face it you are not going to be satisfied until it happens are you?

So bring it on.

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 pm

By the ways what text size was the bollocks?

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 pm

HUGE & BOLD

Like your trousers... ;)
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Can't go wrong with loud trousers.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm

MCRU is organising a 'turntables day' in early August...a chance to 'drop in' with the Vivant?
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:15 pm

I won't be there but a Phono 2 will be. You have ignored my question, why haven't you commented already as Bigman has a Phono 2 it seems he is very impressed with, as admitted at Audio Addicts joke forum.

Do you want proof yet again that it was my bake-off, you came here to request it, Savvy will show you the posts he has them saved, or if your memory is so bad just search under your forum name.

Last time I took your word and tried to stay friendly you stole MY bake-off, what do you have in store now for me.

Firebottle
Great Britain

Unread post by Firebottle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

I didn't steal your bake off. If you are going to be pedantic then it was my bake off as I requested it. Anyway enough crap, you were not welcome for reasons that have been stated before. History.

What date is the Huddersfield do? If I am free then I shall attend.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Early August, no date set...yet, AFAIK.

HiFi Foo Fight Blog

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:43 pm

It is not crap it is the truth that you and the other knob heads involved are trying to ignore. So did you make me unwelcome and ban me, if so I would understand and just tell you to feck off for ever, but it seems it was Macca who did it, and you allowed it, even though it was my suggestion to approach Macca not realising what an arse and Marco arse licker he had become.

It will not be forgotten, it will never be forgotten, you don't deserve it to be forgotten. The only history involved is Marco's madness and ego, so you subjected yourself to that willingly - BONKERS!

You got 15 AoS members to attend out of a membership of 15 THOUSAND, well done, very successful, and probably the total number of those who objected to me being there OUT OF THE 15 THOUSAND MEMBERS. There are many more than 15 Marco haters who regularly take the piss out of him here who wouldn't spend a day in his company, not even taking into account the pollutants he must carry around with him on his hands etc, read three words, are you willing to touch that sub human, because I am not.