AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat May 12, 2018 11:05 am

Savvy - Marco is in this up to his trunk, his foot prints are all over it.

Firey should withdraw support for the event and refuse to go and show there is some honesty in the man, and we can arrange it in Brum somewhere. I am even agreeing to Bigboys place. I can't be fairer (or more stooopid) than that to get the thing to happen.

Lurcher300b
Great Britain

Unread post by Lurcher300b » Sat May 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:01 am
Nick has one in the middle price bracket now as well (I think).
Yep, its only a prototype at the moment The electronics are all sorted (should get the real cases in a couple of weeks).

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ » Sat May 12, 2018 2:08 pm

savvypaul wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 am
Nick, you are always welcome at mine.

You coming up too, DSJR?
I'd love to, but too far away.
...I have renounced the worldly bustle and live in peace at a quiet place,
I live alone in this my heaven, in my love (and) in my songs.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:05 am
Firey should withdraw support for the event and refuse to go and show there is some honesty in the man, and we can arrange it in Brum somewhere. I am even agreeing to Bigboys place. I can't be fairer (or more stooopid) than that to get the thing to happen.
Even if you were to offer free coach travel to the pair of them, cover all their expenses and pay for the venue too, there is absolutely no way either of them has the appetite or bollocks to do anything outside the AoS protectorate. Its a comfort blanket for both of them and pissing you about not only massages Jabba's inflated ego, it meets with his full approval. :naughty:
To be a shill, in a world that is constantly trying to make you buy something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
[Biggy, TAS 2018]

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat May 12, 2018 4:14 pm

I have just visited a local hotel to see if a suitable room was for hire. A pleasant looking young lady was unable to help.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 pm

I don't think Alan joined here with the intention of pissing anyone about. If he wanted to avoid a bake-off then there are a lot better ways than joining a forum to ask for one!

I don't blame him for the Macca snub (he did not suggest the venue) but I suspect he has now convinced himself that what has become an 'AOS only' event is 'all the bake-off he needs'. I think that would be a mistake as it would lose him and his product some credibility (not just here) and it would clearly be disrespectful to Richard.

I hope Alan will honour his original commitment to a bake off with NVA.
"Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch, It generates a warmth around the ground that augurs well for mankind."

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 am

We have another minimal new member applicant &Roid from Manchester. A bit more than the Porto Rican expat but sparse compared to the requirements

Let’s see what your grating is with this Mr Troi Mots :whistle:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

You'll now need your AoS identity papers for what has become an AoS centric phono bake-off :naughty:
Bigshill80 wrote:*****This is an AOS members event and there will be a verification system in place on the day. Please have your login details available on the day *****
The Cloak has its finger up the arse of public opinion and the security arrangements covered :lol:

https://thecloakonline.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... apers.html
To be a shill, in a world that is constantly trying to make you buy something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
[Biggy, TAS 2018]

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 pm

The process becomes more peculiar by the moment. Macca Pacca should be thoroughly embarrassed at the arse he is making of himself.

Though the paranoia goes straight to the Elephant in the room. We don't matter do we, he just ignores us, yet all this bloody nonsense is only because of us. WE MIGHT TURN UP :lol: in leathers with bike chains and flick knives, a real 1950's gang rumble of old gits :lol: :lol: :lol:

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl » Tue May 15, 2018 9:07 pm

alfer wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:14 pm
I have just visited a local hotel to see if a suitable room was for hire. A pleasant looking young lady was unable to help.
Thanks for sharing that but should this be in this thread ? :lol:
LP12,Ittok,DV10X5,Phono2(twin supply),P50/A40's,LS5,SSC,Rega Ela mk1.
Sony cdp xb930,Alessandro ms1