AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:46 pm

BUT as he says he doesn't make the rules - BUT he uses the rules. What is going on at AoS could never happen here, even if I did it I would be soon called out.

Imagine my loan gear thread, but loaned only as long as not compared with some (which ever) company.

Rectified

Unread post by Rectified » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:41 pm

ADMIN EDIT - Ad Hominem so removed - 1st strike (second time) applied.

Save us time Andre if this going to carry on just tell me and I remove you now

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Andre has asked to be removed by PM. Below is the daft exchange that caused it. Why join a forum and insist on PM-ing me with stuff that should be on the forum. I would have time for nothing else if everyone did it, rather defeats the point of a forum don't you think. Read from the bottom up.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 pm
by Rectified

You are the problem with these forum you slag off. Fuck what up, Who the fuck do you really think you are? tbh honest why not just put a perminant ban up just like all the other you seem to dislike! i dont give a shit either.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:45 pm
by Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I couldn't give a shit. Why do you think the forum is here TO COMMUNICATE ON IT what makes you think i want private conversations with you. You joined a forum not ME!!! You have been doing so well since the time on the naughty step, why fuck it up now by insulting me, you just make me look for excuse to bin you again. You are your own worst enemy Andre.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 pm
by Rectified

& you wonder why people dont like you.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm
by Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well I don't accept that, please post it on the forum, I have no private comments on it I only wish to communicate publicly.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:31 pm
by Rectified

Because i dont like discussing ideas to do with Electricity on an open forum, theres always so prick with end up killing himself. Thats why

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:29 pm
by Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Why are you PM-ing me with things you should just post on the forum, that is what it is for.

Sent: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm
by Rectified

Probably only for people with Back panel Glass fuse Holder on older amps.. Why not replace with ETA '1110' Circuit Breaker, They fit directly into a Fuse holder cut out, can be used as the on/off switch hence you dont need the amps power switch or associated wiring anymore. For instance one of these in 2A Breaker has an internal resistance of just 0.25 Ohm.. The Higher the current rating the lower the Resistance..

So you getting shut of the original Power switch, The fuse holder & fuse as well as the internal wiring, gotta be a technical improvement, Not saying its any sound difference tho.

https://www.e-t-a.com/products/circuit_ ... rs/p/1110/

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 pm

"You are the problem with these forum you slag off. Fuck what up,Who the fuck do you really think you are? tbh honest why not just put a perminant ban up just like all the other you seem to dislike! i dont give a shit either."

I'm failing to see the logic in this. How can anyone who is not a member be the problem with the forum he's criticising? :roll:

It's like saying Winston Churchill was the problem with Germany's Nazi regime. :think:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Andre is famous for his odd behaviour. If I know him he will be regretting it by tomorrow. I think a lot of it is he sees authority or someone says behave and he sees red, I wish I could cure it as when in the right mind and on song he is a valuable member to any forum, but this mad streak keeps emerging.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:50 am

Andre will be back under another name. Just another wobbly true to form. Looking forward to his return here or somewhere else. :mrgreen:

wiicrackpot

Unread post by wiicrackpot » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am

Classicrock wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:50 am
Andre will be back under another name,Looking forward to his return here. :mrgreen:
Hope so, i like Andre and his knowledge on tunes before 1972 and also knowledge of vintage kit and no bull approach. :grin:
Frank...made me do it.

Hemmo1969
Great Britain

Unread post by Hemmo1969 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 pm
Andre is famous for his odd behaviour. If I know him he will be regretting it by tomorrow. I think a lot of it is he sees authority or someone says behave and he sees red, I wish I could cure it as when in the right mind and on song he is a valuable member to any forum, but this mad streak keeps emerging.
I've wondered since being here what the chap must be like in real life :-? :-?

Brian Griffin
Cyprus

Unread post by Brian Griffin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 pm

andre comes across as a "jeremy hunt"

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 pm

He was one of the original *gang* along with Marco and Rudi, smut, disruption, messing up forums. Marco decided to become poacher turned gamekeeper and fell out with the others, but under the surface he is still the same sub human smut head. Andre was on AoS for about 3 go's, booted each time by Marco.