AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Savvy is completely honest, on the proof of written history a bloody sight more honest than you. You live in a big glasshouse, you just make an eeediot of yourself. This forum is completely honest, all reviews and reports are completely honest, the only agenda members have here is to find the best for them and take the piss out of those who try to block the truth, at the moment it is AoS and your shill buddies who are doing that job. What would happen if a NVA cable user member at AoS tried your cable he would not be allowed to publish the results, and yes there are many users at AoS, but they have been gagged or threatened or banned - do you call that fair and impartial yet you have the feckin' cheek to call us on that.

I will make a promise and I mean it if any member here and user of NVA showed a bias to NVA for any other reason than his choice and his music I would ban him and block him buying any future NVA. If your cable was best it would be shown to be so, but as in the Uddersfield bake-off what you say is just excuse for / in case of losing a straight honest fight / choice. Making it up is your history not ours, look what you said as soon as you got back. AND telling me it was to say goodnight to your kids before *security* night shift, I am just repeating what you said. i asked you if you were night watchman, you said yes.

Yes we are taking the piss out of you, but in reality the piss is being taken out of AoS for allowing / making you play the game this way. You have produced 3 cables for loan so far all were brilliant according to you and the trained shills and your mate fireybum, but as soon as someone said hold on mate these are crap, off you went and made another different one, that failed in the end and now we have the ultimate can't be beaten one - and you wonder why we laugh and say "yer we heard it all before".

What you say may be true, and if it is true it would be repeated here, but we are not allowed to find out. You know perfectly well you cannot do the comparison at AoS as it would be banned, the only option is to do it here on this forum, anyone would be welcome to attend. MCRU is out after his fuse performance, I cannot cope with that level of dishonesty.

AND finally who is this guy I haven't shipped to yet. How long a wait is a Black Friday 30% discount worth ? he can have a refund any time, then i can sell it at full price.

Bigman80
Great Britain

Unread post by Bigman80 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Last post on the subject other than to make any arrangements. Won't be on this thread though.

Doc

I made the offer and you send a reply about AOS. I don't care about the NVA ban, it's not my forum. I just frequent it like I do here and Audiotalk. You make the rules here, others make the rules there.

The offer is there. A neutral venue is fine with me. Savvys if I can make it is also a possibility.

Take it or leave it.

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Bigman80 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:03 pm

3) I won't be revealing the cable suppliers identity. I've invested my time and money in digging this stuff up and if anyone wants to know what it is, they can do the same. I'm sure you understand that as you found a great cable in the SSC (Heard some here)

http://www.norneaudio.com/litzheim/Norn ... ted-copper :think:
LP12,Ittok,DV10X5,Phono2(twin supply),P50/A40's,LS5,SSC,Rega Ela mk1.
Sony cdp xb930,Alessandro ms1

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi Bigman,

I'm about 10 miles west of Durham City. I'll PM address.

Here are the threads from previous bake-offs at my place:

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewto ... 9&start=20
https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewto ... 2&start=20

Next event is Saturday 31st March. I aim to do 3 a year.

3 of the 4 other chaps who have attended, from memory, did not own any NVA kit at the time they attended. A couple have bought NVA since. At least a couple of them are members of other forums.

You would be very welcome...
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Where is you brain Biggy, how the feck had I seen your post. Loads were posted while I was writing my reply. It was the first post I was replying to. You don't frequent here, you and Fireybum just use AoS in my opinion. Both of you should do the same thing here and you would find out the truth in both case, not biased bloody censored nonsense dictated by Marco. You CHOOSE to post there, so you like censorship, of course it takes away competition, is that why.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Bigman80 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm
Last post on the subject other than to make any arrangements. Won't be on this thread though.
Not my last comment, on this or any other thread here unfortunately Biggy (oh, I am awful, but I do like you) but what happens with regards unbiased reporting on AoS if the NVA cables piss all over your cables? Whilst a result the other way would be reported here with honesty and integrity, how would you circumnavigate the rank stupidly of those in charge on AoS? Mmmmmmmm, let me think, answers on a postcard to Wrexham :snooty:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

Dave Cawley
Great Britain

Unread post by Dave Cawley » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm

I think we should really respect that bigman actually came here.

I would like to see a test with say, NVA, high end Black Rhodium, as many other available and maybe Nordost as the reference. And also test for hum/buzz and RFI.

Dave
"if it measures well and sounds good, then it is good" : "if it measures badly and sounds bad then it is bad" : "if it measures badly and sounds good, then it could be improved" : "if it measures well but sounds bad then it is bad" © Dave Cawley

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Do you fancy hosting it - the more bake-offs the better.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Dave Cawley wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm
I think we should really respect that bigman actually came here.
Respect is earned DC. Just flying in here and spouting nonsense when it suits, only to back down when the voice of reason SP chimes in, isn't any sort of reason for me to back off and stop highlighting the hypocrisy of all this :naughty:

For the record, I'll be the first to say well done to Biggy if his cables are as good as we keep hearing. My problem is the way they're foisted upon the sheep on AoS and supported by the same names with the same ulterior motives :naughty:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Bigman, I was banned from AOS by Il Duce merely for referring to the bake off contained in the second link Savvy has posted above. Do you consider that just and AOS to be the "friendly forum". Is there any wonder why we take the piss.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P90SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 1s, NVA TSCS, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.