AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
alfer
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by alfer » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

alfer wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 am
We have another minimal new member applicant &Roid from Manchester. A bit more than the Porto Rican expat but sparse compared to the requirements

Let’s see what your grating is with this Mr Troi Mots :whistle:
T’owner who speaks of fart-gas has let him in. Quality talk from Wrexham.

Any-Old-Sheep are getting back into mains cables belief, how long before fuse delirium sets in?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

Continued from TAS thread.

So in retaliation should I draw up a list of people I want barred from my rooms at shows. Security on the door to look at identification. That is the equivalent of what was / is going on both with both ASBO and Stoke Feck Up.

I would deserve a serious bit of piss take for doing that - obviously I wont, I am not that pathetic or stooopid. Though in room disruption will be dealt with by show security (theirs not mine) and being ejected. Much that getting the Elephant in the room, in the room, will block space for at least four others, and will be an affront to humanity, even he can be ignored.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 16, 2018 11:58 am

"The War" ends tomorrow IF day 1 is declared, all bans on HFS members NVA and this forum are removed from AoS. The feeling of conflict doesn't go away over night, it will still be there as much has been said on both sides, so there will be sensitivity. The final solution is mutual confidence the truce is holding.

It should be noted that anything that happens after day1 will invoke comment or even pisstake if it deserves, that is true on both sides, but perhaps if it is not taken so seriously as mostly it is humour.

I make this offer regularly, and it applies to everyone who has decided to have conflict with us.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 pm

The mains cable belief group is growing.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed May 16, 2018 1:05 pm

But Macca is TRYING to talk some sense into them. Waste of time Martin they are deluded and too embarrassed to admit it.

MCWU hypnotism.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Wed May 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Poor old Pakka Macca, the friendly forums blinkered figurehead is at the demand again for specific answers to his points. Never has the # and smiley been employed in such a passive/aggressive manner! :naughty:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 16, 2018 3:41 pm

With the fuse spam getting resisted the #1 profitable spam slurp rip-off MCRU type overpriced bollocks is mains leads. Of course the concept will be defended even though in reality it can't be defended, but the brainwashes have been invested in so they wont give up easily.

I have said over and over and over and over again this didn't exist before CE and ONLY came about because CE insists on fixed mains plugs for the country the item is being sent to. That is all that caused manufacturers to switch to kettle leads, the marketing slurpers saw it as an opportunity to rip you off, that is all this is nothing more.

Hemmo1969
Great Britain

Unread post by Hemmo1969 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Did I read 'Bigman' saying he's putting one of theses new mains leads on his BMU??

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed May 16, 2018 4:35 pm

It not a NVA BMU.

Do you know how MCRU deals with me and my fixed mains leads. He convinces, bullshits, sells them on cutting of the mains lead a couple of inches from the case and putting a line IEC socket on so he can sell them a rip off mains lead. #1 it makes the product fail ClassII regs, but he cares not about that (see fuses), but it is also just plain ludicrous waste of time and money. Anything for more slurp slurp slurp.

montechristo358
Great Britain

Unread post by montechristo358 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Doc, you have me curious now, if adding an inline IEC to your kit violates class 2, does that mean just chopping off the 3 pin and replacing with schuko, 15A or even another 13 Amp UK plug also does so?