AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 pm

If you want to copy the posts binned from AoS here or any emails from Da Management here then please go ahead, always good for laugh they are.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Jabba the Gutt is back from the cinema, but he can be sure that his sycophantic moderation team have been busy suppressing those who simply wish to share their hifi thoughts with other members. I wonder if any of the mods question Il Duce or do they, as appears the case, simply roll over and enjoy having their collective tummy's tickled, after all, it is the friendly forum, dude, pal, chum, buddy :naughty:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Do people remember when Towner was enamoured of MCRU and he could do no wrong. Then almost overnight for unknown reasons everything MCRU was to be ignored.

Minds like that are leaders.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:39 pm

A few of the AOS guys want to have a thread to swap low value accessories, parts etc.

Marco: YOU MUST POST REGULARLY. PHOTOS ARE MANDATORY.

Yes, Il Duce... :roll:
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 pm

What a total OCD twat Towner is. Needs help to learn ..... :lol:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 am

Its relatively quiet on the Art of Smut this soggy Sunday AM, but it is mildly amusing watching Biggy (the cable, tube, cart and lol guru) locking horns with Justin/User211 on the best EEC83 tubes. To add to the mix, the omnipresent grand wizard who knows everything about rolling tubes (and smut) has stuck his big swede in, with good reason apparently, to cryptically tell us something, but nothing. Prepare for the goal posts to be moved at regular intervals and it could be an interesting day :lol:
:epopc:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

Nigel
Wales

Unread post by Nigel » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 pm

NVA almost got a mention yesterday.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthre ... ease/page3

Post number 24
Technics SL1210 (Timestep power supply, Mike New Bearing) Audio Origami RB300 / Linn K9 at95e paratrace.
Manfred Wunderlich PlayStation CD player.
Istari Knight NAP140 clone or Exposure X.
Rega Ela
Headphone - Musical Fidelity A1 or Bantam Gold / AKG K1000

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Bonky View Post
Yes, it looks good on paper but some forums report a terrible failure rate...even smoking! The PS seems suspect. I wonder if their QC has improved of late (?)
********************************************************************************************

This is libel, does anyone know who this Bonky person is. Do I have to threaten Marco again about his forum and lies. There has never been a failure of a phono unit, power supply or PCB board that involves smoke or anything especially the power supplies FFS they are a transformer, a bridge rectifier and a couple of caps, what the feck can catch fire or smoke - it is plain lies and libel, and I want it removed or some proof provided of these comments at forums - DO YOU HEAR ME AOS MODERATORS AND OWNER.

I am sick of these lies being perpetrated by you people or even hosting them from others. I give you 48 hours to remove the comments or we start the stupid letters again. AND REMEMBER we have saved all the past libel you have aimed against me and NVA.

keepitsimplestupid
Great Britain

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Said comment would appear to have been removed.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Nope! it us still there post 24

And repeated by a Mod on post 25

I am sick of these eeeeeeeeediots and their lies and libel, and not one of them can provide any proof or list any reality in it, all they do is hide behind forum names in order to break the law.