AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
alfer
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by alfer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 pm

He who enjoys shed life is back to his unfortunately troubled mind. 5 postings in the Three Word thread today Tuesday. All of preteenage boy topics.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Macca you seem to have changed your mind about burn in, no explanation 're your Volta face

Sorry, last post reading, you spell out in another post you were confused because the speakers were faulty.
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Today out of 7 posts only one is NOT to the 3 words thread from that highly balanced mind of Towner. He who brings out the best in his members or does he collect members as surfs to his shed dominated existence.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:38 pm

To be fair to him Mr After, he has posted/ventured outside of the three words thread with his quality input to the "Piss Taking Hi-Fi Slang":
Jabba the Gutt wrote:Graphic Ejaculator
Mmmmm, perhaps your right, I rest my case m'lord
To be a shill, in a world that is constantly trying to make you buy something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
[Biggy, TAS 2018]

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:32 pm

Oh dear, Shane has fallen foul of the NVA ban by mentioning it in one of his posts, only for Packa Macca, who has NVA in his sig, to edit the post. When is a ban not a ban? It's sheer bloody madness. Don't mention the war, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it :)
To be a shill, in a world that is constantly trying to make you buy something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
[Biggy, TAS 2018]

southall-1998
Great Britain

Unread post by southall-1998 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Macca is a bloody annoying poindexter!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Pics & Classifieds UK (On Facebook)

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Much like AoS, the rule is pathetic, but if it were me Shane, I'd edit my signature to include the NVA kit in question, post again and point to the OP to your sig. They won't like it up'em Capt. Mainwaring! :dance:
[Biggy, TAS 2018]

southall-1998
Great Britain

Unread post by southall-1998 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm no longer returning back. The only cure for that place is a nuke explosion!!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Pics & Classifieds UK (On Facebook)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:29 pm

The cure is for a Palace Coupe and string Marco up at the nearest lamp post as happened to his hero - Il Duce. I doubt more than 2 or 3, at most 5 really want the nva ban and all probably see how daft and non effective it is. It only hurts AoS not NVA me or HFS, we are growing because of it. The ban is to try and protect Marco's sanity - too late in my opinion, because we have been so effective and accurate in drawing attention to the sub human - all we have to do is wait for him to give us fuel and then point to it, which happens every day without fail.

Good for Shane to stand up and be counted about the ludicrous censorship on the forum.

wiicrackpot

Unread post by wiicrackpot » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Good thing about you Shane is you're never scared to speak your mind,
i still remember a long time ago you challenge someone on there to ''to say it to your face'' or some such,
only thing is you'll miss Geoff, he's a good guy.
Frank...made me do it.