AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:27 pm

As I understand it Marco keeps his lies and libel off the forum, but now puts it in PMs. I have a classic one copied to me libelling and lying about me an NVA. I have been asked not to publish so I wont, but if anyone thinks Marco is ignoring me and NVA is bonky, he is infatuated and obsessed.

Lets see if a few people have the courage to chance a 6 month ban for the sake of their integrity, how many bans will he have to impose before he sees he has lost, and looks a total tosser.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 am

It must be driving him potty that he can’t vent his spleen in public. You can just imagine him standing in the musical broom cupboard, wearing a nice shinny pair of jack boots and stamping then up and down having a big girls blouse hissy fit! Its all as a result of his own insecurities and inadequacies which now manifest themselves in even more bizarre forum postings. Keep it up Jabba, it makes splendid viewing :lol:
Read all about it on The Cloak Online
https://thecloakonline.blogspot.com

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Marco:

"[Addendum, 16th April 2018:

It should be noted that the main reason, which may not have been 100% clear before, for not permitting any discussion/recommending of NVA equipment (no matter its arguable sonic attributes or VFM, which is NOT the point) is because, due to the continual and completely unjustified harassment/stalking and persecution I've had to endure from Richard Dunn and certain members of his forum, over many years on HFS, understandably I don't want his company or him profiting indirectly, through any sales potentially generated, as a result of said discussion, as that of course would seriously go against the grain!

Therefore, that, along with all reasons previously outlined (above) surrounding the discussion on NVA, is why the equipment itself is not permitted to be discussed, outside of being listed in signatures - and the reason why that's ok, is simply to allow NVA users (among our membership) to list their gear if they wish, as well as post pictures of it in the Gallery.

TBH, given the level of personal abuse others and I here have had to endure from Richard Dunn and certain members of HFS, I consider it as generous that we allow even that - and that we entertain any aspect of its existence at whatsoever!!

So you can thank them for making this ban necessary.

Lastly, and further to the recent flouting of this rule (and those previously stated in connection with NVA and HFS), by some members, I wish to outline that from now on anyone found guilty of such will, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER WARNING, receive a SIX MONTH BAN. There will be a certain amount of leeway given to new members and infrequent posters, who may have inadvertently missed this warning, but for anyone else whom we consider should know better, that ban will be strictly imposed].

Once again, thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Marco."

http://theartofsound.net/forum/announcement.php?f=3
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Per usual this is Marco's lies and twisting of reality to suit his agenda. So it needs saying again, the AOS thread is reactive not proactive, if they, by far the most prolific and hilarious being Marco himself, didn't give us fuel we wouldn't even comment.

I repeat for what now must be getting near to 100 times, I do not start conflict, I respond to it. All of this was originally created by me telling Marco he was wrong in what he said about some things and proved I was right. BUT Marco is never wrong even when he takes your opinion later and makes it his own. The man is driven entirely by a giant EGO.

The forum is run and controlled by his ego and I am at a loss how members who see this especially the mods put up with it. That ego has made him make masses of members now EX MEMBERS by them being banned by Marco, mostly because they post here, own NVA, and agree with my opinions - he simply cannot cope with that.

Now some banned members just go off and sulk but because we allow them to express their disgust at their treatment and at the man who does it they now post here. I haven't asked them to be here or told them what to post, it is all motivated by their OWN distaste of the man.

He made a choice to libel and lie about NVA at AOS over many years much repeated when he does one of his regular *loses it*. So after much patience we forced him to stop and agree all libel and lies would stop, as I understand it with much pressure from members and mods. His response and negotiation with the mods was this ban. The silly thing is it does the opposite of what he wants to happen, he is advertising us and NVA with his very effort to hide it, as people are inquisitive. They come here and they then have the other side of the story, they can choose who they believe, but here we can provide proof of what we say - he cannot, because it is lies.

So we will continue to take the piss out of the sad sub human, with his smut and bragging, he really is tooo good a subject to ignore in our entertainment.

Things are changing as more and more people see the truth we give about all things musical, and they see the lies told about me and my opinions. I am far from a lone fighter in the battle to make us a better and more honest hobby, Marco and AOS are now enemies in that process, as can be seen.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:50 pm

We think Comar the Inadequate should know better. Rise above it like a real fat man you soft hapeth. Somebody explain to him how stupid he looks.

Where is this OBVIOUS thing at the top of every page? I can’t see owt. Mad

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Marco/Jabba/Il Duce, the insecure gift that keeps giving: and shooting himself in the jackboot! :lol:
Last edited by Eric Shun on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm

No nothing obvious to any unsuspecting newbie who has had no part in this conflict. I think new members will go away if they get one of Marco's PMs soon after joining. Forum posting is pretty much now down to a few asslickers.

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:17 pm

If i were a new member, the first thing i do is Google NVA, so his plan fails straight away!

Also, he might want to look closer to home as Biggy (waves to him in reading this in cloaked not so stealth mode) wants to use AOS for illegal file sharing! Seriously, you couldn't make it up! :naughty:

Eric Shun
Great Britain

Unread post by Eric Shun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Biggys file sharing request thread has been pulled, but not before a member of the moderation team moved it to what they thought was a more appropriate sub-forum :snooty: I wonder if a moderator will be getting six month no questions asked ban for incompetence :dance:

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm

"no matter its arguable sonic attributes or VFM, which is NOT the point"

Pretty strange for those things not to be discussed on a hifi forum.

Marco, here's my plan to save you from spontaneous combustion...and save AOS from a slow but certain death:

1. Remove the ban on NVA - it is ludicrous and self-defeating...NVA (and HFS) have never been busier.
2. Moderate your forum properly and impartially - it's the failure to do this that has caused acrimony. In fact, you joined in to deliberately fuel the acrimony. Get a proper moderator.
3. Clamp down on shilling and spamming - your forum is in real danger of being overrun by backslapping slurpers.
4. Value and respect opinions other than your own.

While the above remain unaddressed, expect this thread to continue to thrive.
"The one who would whistle to Throbbing Gristle through harsh times in Umberstone Covert."

HiFi Foo Fight Blog
NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2