PFM

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: PFM

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:22 pm

I seriously can't be bothered with saying things just to make people happy, if they do then they do, if they piss them off then that is also what they do. I tell the truth, I give facts, or personal experience, I do not bullshit, I am not interested in platitudes, political correctness is an anathema to me. People take it or leave it, it is all they are going to get.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:31 pm

One man's political correctness is another man's social courtesay ;)
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:40 pm

What the feck is social courtesay, do you mean politeness, perfectly happy with that as long as it doesn't get in the way of reality.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Hows about , Not commenting on sexuality for it is irrelevant to any right thinking person and those that find it funny are braindead ;)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:48 pm

BOLLOCKS

Have you read this fecking thread FFS.

I WAS ATTACKED I WAS CALLED A LIAR - I REACTED - HE GOT WHAT HE FECKIN' DESERVED. HE DOESN'T LIKE IT THEN GOOD - THAT WAS THE POINT. PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEE THE REALITY OF THAT ARE BRAIN DEAD.

As you can see you have seriously pissed me off.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:52 pm

You keep referring to it as funny, I keep correcting you that it has nothing to do with humour I DO NOT THINK IT IS FUNNY - DOES IT SINK IN NOW!!!!!!! if you are unwilling to accept what I say and keep lying about my motivations we will seriously fall out. I WILL NOT BE LIED ABOUT - DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

What is the point in mentioning it

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

I would shut up and let it sink in Dan. I will not tolerate you or anyone lying about me and my motives especially when I explain them so clearly.

A final point and then please let it rest. I am lied about at every other forum, even at Audio Talk yesterday, at least there I can reply - no where else. Do you seriously think I am going to tolerate being lied about here.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:40 pm

I have been banned! :naughty:

Amazed I have lasted so long. Have not posted very often but many were removed for telling the truth about WasWam and the flat earth. I suppose with his increasing paranoia my red card was only a matter of time.

All I did was comment on a thread about streamers. I said I had obtained good advice on the subject from HFS and Computer Audio, that's all :grin: . The offending post was removed.

I think the success of Black Friday and the fear that others will follow the direct selling model, at the expense of the rip off merchants who line his pocket, is behind the paranoia.

He knows where he can stick his forum, along with the deluded flat earth relics who find sanctuary there. :grin:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

NVA BMU, Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2. Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA SSP Mk2, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Out and about
Oppo PM3, Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 pm

There is a coordinated effort to deny publicity to HFS.

We are 'the forum that cannot be spoken of' at AOS, WigWam, PFM, Audioflat...

The folks there want to have their tummies tickled by each other. They are not interested in challenge or change...especially when it comes from people who they are programmed to dislike as a matter of tribal loyalty. It is one of the main reasons why those forums have become humourless, boring and inane. The first opportunity to ban you, however technical the reason, would always be seized upon.

Congratulations on your exit from PFM. You will now have a little more time each week to spend doing something worthwhile.
"Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch, It generates a warmth around the ground that augurs well for mankind."

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2