Priti Patel warned her immigration crackdown will 'cut the legs off' the UK music industry

All music posts here please.
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: Priti Patel warned her immigration crackdown will 'cut the legs off' the UK music industry

Unread post by savvypaul »

Classicrock wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:57 pm
Fretless wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:39 pm I am just amazed that anyone can take Boris Johnson and his puppet cabinet seriously.

Poor old England....
Well they are the government whether you like it or not. Better than under the last PM where everyone had their own agenda and the country wasn't being run at all. 3.5 years of chaos rather than strong and stable as she kept saying.
I agree.

Now we need honesty and clarity about future arrangements. Better to face reality than procrastinate for years.

Johnson is not an idiot. He's a professional liar and a cheat, but he's not an idiot. He was willing to do anything to get in power and he'll be just as 'malleable' in order to stay in power. Ask the DUP.

Cummings is talented. I wish he were working for Labour.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

karatestu
Great Britain

Re: Priti Patel warned her immigration crackdown will 'cut the legs off' the UK music industry

Unread post by karatestu »

Talking of agenda, everybody has one much like arse holes. Never trust those in power. In fact hever trust anyone.
DIY FREE ZONE